Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Someone knows where the public bathroom is? I started the trader's quest an got stuck.
bathhouse.PNG
anyone know where's the trader old house ?
Park.
After the chair battle my character is stuck in 'slow walk' mode. D: Super frustrating.
Understood. Thank you.
Damn this is way too unfun to play. Without any real pay-off for anything you do. Great concept and love the early atmosphere, but Imma wait until there's more to it. Cuz so far, it's just meh.
Yes.
Where is the radio tower
There is no radio tower for now.
can i get some walktrough after find the old house's trader? or it just finished the new version for now?
Park.
the scene at barkeep just once or there is more than one?
For now, just one scene.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Since you're one of the few devs here that actually read the comments. Imma ask a question. Do you play to expand more on the "horror" aspects of the game and incorporate them into the lewd scenes or is it just fluff and atmosphere?

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Since you're one of the few devs here that actually read the comments. Imma ask a question. Do you play to expand more on the "horror" aspects of the game and incorporate them into the lewd scenes or is it just fluff and atmosphere?
Is it horror though? It's just fun for me to do something like this. It's like "HAHAHAHAHHA". Not like "I shit some bricks". I simply love grim stuff, not moe-moe stuff. I want to draw some creepy looking creatures with huge soft breast and childbearing hips, but my skill not allowing me to do it. Maybe one day, but not for now. Currently I don't have enough time to devote myself to figure out how to do it better. That's it, if it make any sense. Sorry for engrish.

Reactions: Malfred
Sep 26, 2020
Screenshot_35.png Here's a bug, you can walk up the stairs at the beginning into the wall.

Screenshot_36.png Here is another, the text is not in English.

Screenshot_37.png You can walk on the stone statues. (on the top ones too)

Last edited:

jhins

Jan 9, 2022
the game is so hard to follow. I have no idea what to do lol. would appreciate maybe adding an in game guide or a walkthrough.

maybe it is because ii am not a child of god and committed a sin on L-412 and so she cants guide me. but its still very confusing

Last edited:

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Love everything about this but the trader lady glitched for me.
After saying "welcome to the shop" she is just stuck on my screen and the text window doesn't pop up, she just returns to her natural state but now stuck on my screen.
Edit: pleas help.

dreyc0

Aug 3, 2017
After doing the trader quest line can't re enter the bathouse so can't visit the guy who asked to fo there at midnight.

Nevermind i found him at trader house entrance btw it's there any scene with the bartender?

Last edited:

jhins

Jan 9, 2022
where is the trader? dev said park but i still dont know where
nvm found her but when i talk to her and she finishes talking, she is just a still image and nothing else is happening. I can move but hse is stuck there.

Last edited:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
what happen.. after dad ask go basement... when i exit game stay black screen.. ?

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
can we get some NTR <3
I'm not a fun of NTR myself, but maybe someday.
Here's a bug, you can walk up the stairs at the beginning into the wall.

Here is another, the text is not in English.

You can walk on the stone statues. (on the top ones too)
Fixed. Thanks for report.
the game is so hard to follow. I have no idea what to do lol. would appreciate maybe adding an in game guide or a walkthrough.

maybe it is because ii am not a child of god and committed a sin on L-412 and so she cants guide me. but its still very confusing
Complete first part. Just grab everything highlighted, move shelf on first floor. Press everything you see.
But yes. It's confusing.
Have not played previous versions but currently I get to the traders place and the the dialogue breaks with traders image frozen on screen. (hello, how can i help you?) dialogue ends.
Love everything about this but the trader lady glitched for me.
After saying "welcome to the shop" she is just stuck on my screen and the text window doesn't pop up, she just returns to her natural state but now stuck on my screen.
Edit: pleas help.
where is the trader? dev said park but i still dont know where
nvm found her but when i talk to her and she finishes talking, she is just a still image and nothing else is happening. I can move but hse is stuck there.
Fixed. Thanks for reports.
After doing the trader quest line can't re enter the bathouse so can't visit the guy who asked to fo there at midnight.

Nevermind i found him at trader house entrance btw it's there any scene with the bartender?
Yes. Work hard.
how do i find the first boss?
G.png
Please, do your best!!!

Reactions: Lordomega and jhins

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Ok thank you for looking out and fixing the bugs.
This game is super duper promising.
People love depression hentai games with dark tones.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Ok thank you for looking out and fixing the bugs.
This game is super duper promising.
People love depression hentai games with dark tones.
Thank you.
Is the only way to level up is by buying level up?
No actual EXP from fighting?
Yes. But there is no point in level up for now (if you don't want to defeat boss at park. On level 5 it will be easier.). I want to add more possibilities to earn money, because for now, you only option is working at bar and it's pretty grindy. Try to working there. Ten times should be enough.

JJATH

May 2, 2017
So the trader said to go east to her house right? Her house is in the park so you'd go west instead lol

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I'm not a fun of NTR myself, but maybe someday.
Nice... No NTR is a huge plus personally. Or if there is going to be NTR at-least make it preventable so players have it as an option.
So far I am liking the concept of the game and the dark creepy mysterious feel of the game. The first part while still inside the post apocalyptic version of the MC's house was quite fun. Kept expecting something to jump out of the darkness but the lack of cheap jumpscares was refreshing and it maintained the high tension of the situation the main character was stuck in all the way till the end until you escape.
Also judging from the other posts in the thread it seems you are well aware of how grindy the game is right now and are attempting to put in more substance to replace repetition and long travel which in my opinion would be a great improvement. Unless you are already considering it, I would suggest to add some kind of fast travel system to get to important locations once the player has already reached them.
Love the Artwork, and as much of the story that I have seen so far. Was waiting for the shopkeeper bug to get fixed so I can finally start grinding some levels and get back to it. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Reactions: WolfCrates

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Is it horror though? It's just fun for me to do something like this. It's like "HAHAHAHAHHA". Not like "I shit some bricks". I simply love grim stuff, not moe-moe stuff. I want to draw some creepy looking creatures with huge soft breast and childbearing hips, but my skill not allowing me to do it. Maybe one day, but not for now. Currently I don't have enough time to devote myself to figure out how to do it better. That's it, if it make any sense. Sorry for engrish.
Oh don't worry about your english, it's fine. For the game maybe you could find someone to help you with it. Some people tend to be a bit of a dickwad in terms of their games not being 100% proper english.

But on the topic, of the creepy creatures. I'm all for it, I love me some monster titties.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Zeca Suez
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes