nume777

Dec 28, 2019
I think I found trader girl stuck, but no luck with a waitress girl. Can you tell me how to re-create this bug, please?
Hm i don't know exactly.. maybe because i clicked too fast when talking with her but it happened after working a lot and sleeping in the INN.

Can't wait to try the next update! If you need someone to test for glitches or something similar i can help, i really like your game and want to help make it even better if possible

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Hm i don't know exactly.. maybe because i clicked too fast when talking with her but it happened after working a lot and sleeping in the INN.

Can't wait to try the next update! If you need someone to test for glitches or something similar i can help, i really like your game and want to help make it even better if possible
Haha. Thank you very much. You are being very helpful to me already. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: nume777

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Where is the traders old house? I went east but couldn't find it not unless I'm an idiot.
Have you found it? It may be late, but I advise you to wait until May 1. The park is too narrow, and you don't have much room to avoid combat. I'm going to release a new update that will make combat easier, so please wait one more day.
You need to go to the forest area and reach the end. The entrance has gates and grass if i remember
You right. Thanks.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Alright new update but at the same time more questions and no answers in game.

There is a bug in the 13 floor room,it seems that the bathtub scene with some zombie is available at the beggining except i never saw such being.

I got SWORD,MEAL,BOOK and found a body in the two buildings,i think the body is related to the zombie above,but i cant find the head.is that from another route?

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Alright new update but at the same time more questions and no answers in game.

There is a bug in the 13 floor room,it seems that the bathtub scene with some zombie is available at the beggining except i never saw such being.

I got SWORD,MEAL,BOOK and found a body in the two buildings,i think the body is related to the zombie above,but i cant find the head.is that from another route?
Bug fixed. Thank you very much. Gonna reupload game in few minutes.
Yeah. Head comes separate. Go to bar and work bad. It should trigger the event.

glassbottle

Jun 20, 2021
i dunno if im being a total smoothbrain or what, but I cant figure out where to go next. just got out of the basement past the chair boss.

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
i dunno if im being a total smoothbrain or what, but I cant figure out where to go next. just got out of the basement past the chair boss.
No,its actually no brain at all.the girl told you that there is a car near your house,so get inside the car.

Sep 13, 2020
i can't even exit the house and kill the chair lol someone help me ;-; (yee im bad at puzzle game)
EDIT : i finish the house quest
Now im trying to find the TRADER OLD HOUSE for the small box but i cant find it

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2021
Screwdriver can be found in third basement room. Gotta go through some shipment containers.

I got stuck on a chair fight. Two bullets are not enough, and not sure any more exist. If anyone got past it, some advice would be appreciated.
I'm at the shipping containers? but I cant do anything no option to do anything pops up

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Where do I find whatever book thingy goes onto the central pedestal ? I've searched both buildings can't seem to access room 404 on the right building.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh another minor bug I found in the game last time I played and it seemed to still be there : Sometimes at the Bar it seems to block the exit with one of those invisible walls as it I was working even though I am not at the time. This time it happened when I saved on the ground floor in the bar, fixed it by working and then renting a room and sleeping up in the room.

Last edited:

KalterEvil

Apr 29, 2019
Hey tbh great game with a lot of potential. Love the artstyle, reminds me of Lobotomy Corp and Library of Ruina. The starting section (in the house) is sooo great, the sense of mystery and horror is there and its awesome (I was expecting a jumpscare, sad that it wasn't there xD). The act after that becomes less of a mystery and falls off maybe cous its day now and you can see everything clear. The bar and baths seems a little out of place with L412 being like a member of some kind of hightech corp or facility or specops and suddenly the are mages and all of that but oh well I hope it all makes sense in the future.
Btw who thought of a boss that keeps summoning was fun - it wasn't. I killed it but it wasn't a pleasant experience.
Overall a great game with a lot of potential - gona place it in my "watch list". I think you need at least some kind of explanation and worldbuilding and there is too much space to wander around and as a result too many enemies. But hey for your first game not bad at all. Keep up the good work.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Nah. It's alright. Need to add some actual indication on the car.
Where do I find whatever book thingy goes onto the central pedestal ? I've searched both buildings can't seem to access room 404 on the right building.

Oh another minor bug I found in the game last time I played and it seemed to still be there : Sometimes at the Bar it seems to block the exit with one of those invisible walls as it I was working even though I am not at the time. This time it happened when I saved on the ground floor in the bar, fixed it by working and then renting a room and sleeping up in the room.
Yeah. There should be proper indication on this thing.
Hello.PNG
Bug with this invisible thing at the bar should be fixed for now. But I'm not sure.
Hey tbh great game with a lot of potential. Love the artstyle, reminds me of Lobotomy Corp and Library of Ruina. The starting section (in the house) is sooo great, the sense of mystery and horror is there and its awesome (I was expecting a jumpscare, sad that it wasn't there xD). The act after that becomes less of a mystery and falls off maybe cous its day now and you can see everything clear. The bar and baths seems a little out of place with L412 being like a member of some kind of hightech corp or facility or specops and suddenly the are mages and all of that but oh well I hope it all makes sense in the future.
Btw who thought of a boss that keeps summoning was fun - it wasn't. I killed it but it wasn't a pleasant experience.
Overall a great game with a lot of potential - gona place it in my "watch list". I think you need at least some kind of explanation and worldbuilding and there is too much space to wander around and as a result too many enemies. But hey for your first game not bad at all. Keep up the good work.
Yes. Thank you. I appreciate it.
Did you fought boss in park after obtaining companion or before? I'm able to defeat it without comp with use of few health items and two bullets. Also level 5. With this girl who can grab and tank it's should be much easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeca Suez

Hellmecher

May 22, 2017
I have an question what is the key to the new area for. Also when i return after turning on the the lights for l-414 it stuck on her portraits.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes