Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
So the trader said to go east to her house right? Her house is in the park so you'd go west instead lol
Hm? What place are you talking about? There is like her old house and new one. Please elaborate.
Nice... No NTR is a huge plus personally. Or if there is going to be NTR at-least make it preventable so players have it as an option.
So far I am liking the concept of the game and the dark creepy mysterious feel of the game. The first part while still inside the post apocalyptic version of the MC's house was quite fun. Kept expecting something to jump out of the darkness but the lack of cheap jumpscares was refreshing and it maintained the high tension of the situation the main character was stuck in all the way till the end until you escape.
Also judging from the other posts in the thread it seems you are well aware of how grindy the game is right now and are attempting to put in more substance to replace repetition and long travel which in my opinion would be a great improvement. Unless you are already considering it, I would suggest to add some kind of fast travel system to get to important locations once the player has already reached them.
Love the Artwork, and as much of the story that I have seen so far. Was waiting for the shopkeeper bug to get fixed so I can finally start grinding some levels and get back to it. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Yes. There is several reasons to not add NTR. I personally don't care about NTR, so it's hard for me to write good scene. Secondary. This story not about love, so how to write NTR here? Maybe I write some non-con, for example, you loose and one of the girls gets in trouble, but more serious and long NTR scene almost impossible.
Yes. Game is grindy and you need to travel a lot. In the next update it will be even worse (travel). It will be top priority to fix long distance travels in next after next update. So far, I struggle to figure out how to get rid of the grind, but I already have some ideas.
Thank you for your report!
Oh don't worry about your english, it's fine. For the game maybe you could find someone to help you with it. Some people tend to be a bit of a dickwad in terms of their games not being 100% proper english.

But on the topic, of the creepy creatures. I'm all for it, I love me some monster titties.
I thought to hire someone, but for now it's impossible to do. So I see it as an opportunity to improve my skill.
Yes. Monster titties da best! I really love inhuman occult stuff. My drawing skill restrain me very much so, hopefully, I gonna get some experience working on this game and start to draw HORRORS BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION

dregonforce

Feb 1, 2021
This is looks very promising. I like idia, style and dark mystery setting. I hope it woud be something great.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
This is looks very promising. I like idia, style and dark mystery setting. I hope it woud be something great.
Haha. I hope too. It's not gonna be great cause I know nothing about anything, but still hope it will be above average.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Thank you.

Yes. But there is no point in level up for now (if you don't want to defeat boss at park. On level 5 it will be easier.). I want to add more possibilities to earn money, because for now, you only option is working at bar and it's pretty grindy. Try to working there. Ten times should be enough.
How about helping the barkeep hire some staff "monster girls" and such for some constant money stream and rep not even in a lewd manner but just for work.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Hm? What place are you talking about? There is like her old house and new one. Please elaborate.

Yes. There is several reasons to not add NTR. I personally don't care about NTR, so it's hard for me to write good scene. Secondary. This story not about love, so how to write NTR here? Maybe I write some non-con, for example, you loose and one of the girls gets in trouble, but more serious and long NTR scene almost impossible.
Yes. Game is grindy and you need to travel a lot. In the next update it will be even worse (travel). It will be top priority to fix long distance travels in next after next update. So far, I struggle to figure out how to get rid of the grind, but I already have some ideas.
Thank you for your report!

I thought to hire someone, but for now it's impossible to do. So I see it as an opportunity to improve my skill.
Yes. Monster titties da best! I really love inhuman occult stuff. My drawing skill restrain me very much so, hopefully, I gonna get some experience working on this game and start to draw HORRORS BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION

Nothing wrong with a little grind if you want people to hang in there with your game for a while. Killing s**t to gain levels is the tried and true formula. I got no experience making a game but I know that much. Single enemies gives okay exp, clusters of enemies gives more exp. Since it looks like you have humanoid enemies and plant and animal types have the humans and animals give more exp have plants give less (unless there is some reason explanation for plants to give more exp.) Or you can have enemies just drop exp up items you can stock pile for a challenge. Also tone down enemy attack power if you gonna have multiple enemies in a spawn variation getting to hit multiple times AND having enemies be able to buff themselves before you can make a move is kinda busted. You can have the gun type enemies have an aim turn and a fire turn. So you have a chance to off them before they unload on you. The other thing is do you want an exploration game or a combat game?

I'm sure I can think of other suggestions but at the end of the day its your game.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Nothing wrong with a little grind if you want people to hang in there with your game for a while. Killing s**t to gain levels is the tried and true formula. I got no experience making a game but I know that much. Single enemies gives okay exp, clusters of enemies gives more exp. Since it looks like you have humanoid enemies and plant and animal types have the humans and animals give more exp have plants give less (unless there is some reason explanation for plants to give more exp.) Or you can have enemies just drop exp up items you can stock pile for a challenge. Also tone down enemy attack power if you gonna have multiple enemies in a spawn variation getting to hit multiple times AND having enemies be able to buff themselves before you can make a move is kinda busted. You can have the gun type enemies have an aim turn and a fire turn. So you have a chance to off them before they unload on you. The other thing is do you want an exploration game or a combat game?

I'm sure I can think of other suggestions but at the end of the day its your game.
To be fair its pretty easy to sneak by the most if the enemies and the money is pretty easy to grind.
Im sure he got it figured out.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
To be fair its pretty easy to sneak by the most if the enemies and the money is pretty easy to grind.
Im sure he got it figured out.
If fighting isn't the focus then yeah sneaking by is pretty easy but if combat is a thing then that needs an overhaul.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
If fighting isn't the focus then yeah sneaking by is pretty easy but if combat is a thing then that needs an overhaul.
Pretty sure it will be. this is still very early in development.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
How about helping the barkeep hire some staff "monster girls" and such for some constant money stream and rep not even in a lewd manner but just for work.
Haha. Thank you. I'm gonna try to came up with new ways for player to obtain money. Thanks for idea.

Yes. I know what are you talking about. You right. I don't like it either. Gonna do something about combat in next update. It'll be slightly easy, I hope.
how to get bartender scene and how is HEad work?
Work ~PERFECT~ 10 times. Head doesn't work for now. What did you expect from a simple humble head?
Ugu. Yes. I don't have enough experience to create a good combat. But I'm gonna try to do it less painful.

NanoRein

Nov 29, 2018
I like this game. It's a bit hard to navigate but with the comments and the guide here it's managable. I like the artstyle A LOT. Wouldn't mind to see some chests because of that.

Since others have already addressed the combat and the grid, I won't go into that.

I thought to hire someone, but for now it's impossible to do.
Rather than hiring, would you accept volunteers? I like the idea and would love to help. Although I don't know Russian(which I assume is your mother tongue), the game's English is understandable enough that I can clear it up.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
I like this game. It's a bit hard to navigate but with the comments and the guide here it's managable. I like the artstyle A LOT. Wouldn't mind to see some chests because of that.

Since others have already addressed the combat and the grid, I won't go into that.

Rather than hiring, would you accept volunteers? I like the idea and would love to help. Although I don't know Russian(which I assume is your mother tongue), the game's English is understandable enough that I can clear it up.
Yes. I know combat is too painful and you need to grind. Navigation also not the best.
In school I was the best at English language in my class lol. 日本語は少しできます、но мой родной язык Русский, хахаха.
I'm happy to accept volunteers, but not now. Because I know what the "work" really means. I want to be able to give you some kind of reward. My principles prevent me from requesting free help from anyone. It's make me feel not good. I'm glad to accept help, but I can't do it for now.

NanoRein

Nov 29, 2018
My principles prevent me from requesting free help from anyone.

I can empathize with that but I am open source developer. Tens of thousands of people uses stuff I've made while the stuff I use has been made by much more. The spirit of sharing is just prevalent in where I come from. Similarly you're also working for free, aren't you? I don't remember paying before I played the game. :)

Then again, I can't force you to do accept volunteers. Still I would like it if you could re-consider.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
I can empathize with that but I am open source developer. Tens of thousands of people uses stuff I've made while the stuff I use has been made by much more. The spirit of sharing is just prevalent in where I come from. Similarly you're also working for free, aren't you? I don't remember paying before I played the game. :)

Then again, I can't force you to do accept volunteers. Still I would like it if you could re-consider.
Thank you for your offer. I am very glad to know that there are people who can willingly help me for free, but I really can't accept your help for now.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
i turned on the pumps and what should i do
If you have the screwdriver.
Then go upstairs to the kitchen and there is a hidden vent behind i think it was the fridge? or the bookcase in the kitchen
go inside the vent and you should get a key there. then return to the basement and enter the locked door that you couldn't get in before. It leads to a generator room.
Anyway there is a guide somewhere in the comments so you can just look for that

nume777

Dec 28, 2019
Nice game, still has some bugs like walls with no collisions in the tower where you get the Ring of Bane, sometimes the CGs of the characters gets stuck on the screen, if during the chair fight you have low hp and get attacked and win the main character starts walking very very slowly. I hope you continue working on it! just a problem, i don't understand how to work perfectly to get the waiter scene

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Nice game, still has some bugs like walls with no collisions in the tower where you get the Ring of Bane, sometimes the CGs of the characters gets stuck on the screen, if during the chair fight you have low hp and get attacked and win the main character starts walking very very slowly. I hope you continue working on it! just a problem, i don't understand how to work perfectly to get the waiter scene
Hello. I would really appreciate it if you could tell me which one and where the CG is stuck. You encounter walls with no collision only in tower? Also... hmm. Ahh... I see. Yeah. There this slow down thing. Gonna fix it in next update. Thank you for report.
To watch waitress scene, do perfect job at the bar. It's grindy, but on 5 try, if you serve all tables right, she will give you a little present. Work 5 more and there will be scene.

Last edited:

nume777

Dec 28, 2019
Hello. I would really appreciate it if you could tell me which one and where the CG is stuck. You encounter walls with no collision only in tower? Also... hmm. Ahh... I see. Yeah. There this slow down thing. Gonna fix it in next update. Thank you for report.
To watch waitress scene, do perfect job at the bar. It's grindy, but on 5 try, if you serve all tables right, she will give you a little present. Work 5 more and there will be scene.
Ooh i see thank you very much. The CGs that get stuck are the waiter's and the shop keeper girl's character CGs when you talk to them, but it happens rarely. Also when you do the route where you rape the girl without hands, she appears in room 13 even before you go to the car to take her with you. Also since she is on the bed, after you rape her more you can't sleep on the bed in the room and the only way to make the game go from night to day and recover health is to sleep in the Inn. I'll play more as soon as i can so i can help you find more glitches or bugs.

Also a little suggestion, when you first meet the shop keeper girl she uses teleport to go away. Maybe you could add that you can buy at her shop something that makes you able to teleport at important places you visited like the inn or room 13 or the shop. Also you should add that you can buy ammo from her or that the guards have a chane to drop ammo after you defeat them.

I hope i helped!

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Ooh i see thank you very much. The CGs that get stuck are the waiter's and the shop keeper girl's character CGs when you talk to them, but it happens rarely. Also when you do the route where you rape the girl without hands, she appears in room 13 even before you go to the car to take her with you. Also since she is on the bed, after you rape her more you can't sleep on the bed in the room and the only way to make the game go from night to day and recover health is to sleep in the Inn. I'll play more as soon as i can so i can help you find more glitches or bugs.

Also a little suggestion, when you first meet the shop keeper girl she uses teleport to go away. Maybe you could add that you can buy at her shop something that makes you able to teleport at important places you visited like the inn or room 13 or the shop. Also you should add that you can buy ammo from her or that the guards have a chane to drop ammo after you defeat them.

I hope i helped!
Thank you very much! Yes, I know about the "need a way to travel faster" thing. I plan on releasing the next update around May 1-5, and it will make battles a little easier. If I have some free time, I want to do something with travel, but that's unlikely. Nevertheless, the next update after May will certainly solve the travel problem.
The CGs that get stuck are the waiter's and the shop keeper girl's character CGs when you talk to them, but it happens rarely.
I think I found trader girl stuck, but no luck with a waitress girl. Can you tell me how to re-create this bug, please?

Last edited:
Reactions: lop333
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes