Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
I have an question what is the key to the new area for. Also when i return after turning on the the lights for l-414 it stuck on her portraits.
Wait a second. Gonna reply after fixing the sprite.
EDIT:
Yeah. Sprite fixed. Going to upload in few minutes.
What key are you talking about? When was it obtained? Please elaborate.
Thanks for report.

Last edited:

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Chair boss just became impossible I tried fighting it with 2 bandages and 3 pain killers and the two bullets and and guarding and its not enough.
I'm going to test it and update the game tomorrow, if everything is as you say. Or maybe even today. Thank you for informing me.

KalterEvil

Apr 29, 2019
Nah. It's alright. Need to add some actual indication on the car.

Yeah. There should be proper indication on this thing.
View attachment 1790047
Bug with this invisible thing at the bar should be fixed for now. But I'm not sure.

Yes. Thank you. I appreciate it.
Did you fought boss in park after obtaining companion or before? I'm able to defeat it without comp with use of few health items and two bullets. Also level 5. With this girl who can grab and tank it's should be much easier.
Ooh so there is a companion somewhere and here I thought I found everything. Where can I find him and yes I fought it alone my mistake xD

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Chair boss just became impossible I tried fighting it with 2 bandages and 3 pain killers and the two bullets and and guarding and its not enough.
Hmm... I can beat it perfectly fine. Did you. perhaps, forgot to equip the pipe as a weapon? You will find it here: Pipe.PNG
Ooh so there is a companion somewhere and here I thought I found everything. Where can I find him and yes I fought it alone my mistake xD
Hmm. Go to the bar. Work badly. Like, zero out of ten tables right. Do it few times. Complete request. Find missing part in the western part of the town (west from building with L-412). Just gogogo to the hospital. Talk. Go to the trader. Pay. Go to the L-412. Wash.

Hellmecher

May 22, 2017
After stealing the panty from the trader and giving to the guy when I worked bad at the bar she just tell me to go away.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
After stealing the panty from the trader and giving to the guy when I worked bad at the bar she just tell me to go away.
Good. Did you touch trader girl? It should trigger a little sex scene if you work badly again. Check if you have head in your inventory. If so, go to the west part of town. Find all items, put them at the altar, go to room 404 east building. Go to the hospital and talk.
And there is, like, choice to not touch trader. It's have no benefits. I thought about it only now. Oops. Bad game design.

Last edited:

Hellmecher

May 22, 2017
I did not touch the trader girl so I went back to sleep at hub so it day now and also I did the altar first would that matter and open the seals to the body.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
I did not touch the trader girl so I went back to sleep at hub so it day now and also I did the altar first would that matter
You need to touch her.
Here: Copy it to data folder of the game.
Touch blue friend to reset quest.
blue.PNG

Hellmecher

May 22, 2017
thank you. I know their was a introduced to the trader when your first meet her but was their one for Iatrevo

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
thank you. I know their was a introduced to the trader when your first meet her but was their one for Iatrevo
Aah... hmm. Yes? My english kicks in. Can you rephrase, please.
Aaaa. I see. Ooops wait a second.
Here:
I broke it. Fix with this file.

Hellmecher

May 22, 2017
Is the companion you get is she part of same unit as l-412 because it l-412 seen to recognize her and she is dress kind of like her and when she said
especially... after l-412 finished her dialog your companion open her eyes

Last edited:

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Is the companion you get is she part of same unit as l-412 because it l-412 seen to recognize her and she is dress kind of like her and when she said
especially... after l-412 finished her dialog your companion open her eyes
Who knows... maybe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Hellmecher

Hellmecher

May 22, 2017
How did the doctor even get the head if the body is sealed. The doctor did not seam like to care when you break the seal for your companion other then make a note of it.And when you get you get the head she just shrug it off even when knowing her assistant stole from her. So i'm assume she was not the one who seal our companion.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
How did the doctor even get the head if the body is sealed. The doctor did not seam like to care when you break the seal for your companion other then make a note of it.And when you get you get the head she just shrug it off even when knowing her assistant stole from her. So i'm assume she was not the one who seal our companion.
Who knows... maybe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes