Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
I don't even know where to find weapons or anything I am clueeless about what to do,where to go it's like as if I am dumb but it's because this game don't hold your hand or even give us hints in truth if the creator don't want to give us a quest log he/she should atleast make hints within the game.
Then the game isn't simply for you. There are some problems within this game currently, but treating the player as if they're not stupid/helpless by letting them figure out things on their own is a design choice. The weapon is clearly on the path of where you're supposed to go long before enemies show up, the fact you completely missed it is on you.

I would agree that some hints should be placed in regards to things that are illogical or unintuitive, such as completely failing the bar minigame in order to progress the game (an NPC simply hinting at a special interaction if you completely mess up the job as a waiter would suffice). I don't think picking up the sparkling item on the way of where you need to go is too much of a puzzle though. If it made you feel dumb, then let it make you feel dumb, but learn from it that you may need to do a bit more searching in order to progress in this game.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Then the game isn't simply for you. There are some problems within this game currently, but treating the player as if they're not stupid/helpless by letting them figure out things on their own is a design choice. The weapon is clearly on the path of where you're supposed to go long before enemies show up, the fact you completely missed it is on you.

I would agree that some hints should be placed in regards to things that are illogical or unintuitive, such as completely failing the bar minigame in order to progress the game (an NPC simply hinting at a special interaction if you completely mess up the job as a waiter would suffice). I don't think picking up the sparkling item on the way of where you need to go is too much of a puzzle though. If it made you feel dumb, then let it make you feel dumb, but learn from it that you may need to do a bit more searching in order to progress in this game.
Well I've deleted the game before I even posted so it's no longer a problem.

• Angry
Reactions: Prince Vevit

XXX_FUCKER_XXX

Aug 31, 2018
the game doesn't work. i cant do anything after contact with chair in room and can't rightclick because "_1.png" can't load.

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Current build is unplayable. Opening menu returns missing image error. Also cant actually get in the chair in the room the animation breaks causing it to hang on your character walking into a wall. Even bypassing this with a teleport to mouse cheat this game still breaks during any combat as no sfx files or images appear to have been included from the combat system.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Alright so, the sister showing you where to go when you get lost was pretty neat at the start. I like that. However I experienced the same bugs as the above user.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
I got the game working by using a no clip cheat to get pass the glitch that gets you stuck on a wall when following the father. I fixed the menu glitch by making a copy of the bartender's picture file and renaming it to _1
1653244610856.png
Cute. For the whisper.ogg bug, the file is in the bgm folder, so you just need to move it to the bgs folder as that's where it's trying to call it from.

However.. There is a bunch of assets missing from this upload. The entire fogs folder is missing, a ton of animations are absent, menu portraits are missing, and a ton of sounds are gone too. I wish I had kept an older version of the game just to properly replace those assets but I didn't.

Anyways, I soldiered on through replacing files left and right with gobbledygook files and..
1) A lot of the indiscernible dialogue has been rewritten and is now understandable. (y)
2) Essence gain from enemies seems to have tripled. You will have enough to buy all the starting equipment by the time you reach the store.
3) You are given a hint to work terribly at the bar and have an incentive to do so (sex).

Not much in the way of new content if you're looking for that, or at least none that I found besides.... and spoilers:

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
However.. There is a bunch of assets missing from this upload. The entire fogs folder is missing, a ton of animations are absent, menu portraits are missing, and a ton of sounds are gone too. I wish I had kept an older version of the game just to properly replace those assets but I didn't.

[/SPOILER]
How did you get it to work because placing the old fog folder in the img folder doesn't work. Game still says Failed to load: img/fogs/proxy.png

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
The DEV Should REALLY Consider Fixing/repairing "Bugs"
Before Posting a Game that is unplayable!!
- I have DL'd game x2;
got Stuck facing bedroom wall when Dad came in asking for help.
(I may try again at a later time; future update(s))

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
How did you get it to work because placing the old fog folder in the img folder doesn't work. Game still says Failed to load: img/fogs/proxy.png
I made a new folder named "fogs" and placed some random image inside (I think I specifically used Fire3.rpgmv) then renamed that file to proxy. Not sure why using the folder from an older version wouldn't work. Does the old folder not have the proxy file?

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
I uploaded a new working version.
Why did I upload the broken version before? Dunno. It works on my machine, pals. (Ha. Sorry about that. I just couldn't help myself. It's a classic).

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
There is a logic error with the computer in the MC's room. Touching the chair from any direction triggers an event but from the path finding it appears the MC should be sitting in the chair so they don't walk into walls and soft lock the game.

Feb 3, 2020
Hey Lonery-Moon

I encounter an issue at the beginning where I'm stuck after interacting with the chair and your dad calls you to go to the basement.

If I interact with the chair from behind, I get stuck at the wall:
1653281622727.png

If I interact with the chair on the left, I get stuck on the wall:
1653281709595.png

If I interact with the chair on the right, I get stuck at the other wall:
1653281792685.png

Thanks for fixing it in the future/helping me avoid this issue.(I understand that the character has to be sitting on the chair but the interactive sparkle that triggers the dad scene blocks me from sitting on the chair)

Also good luck with your game.

Last edited:

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
There is a logic error with the computer in the MC's room. Touching the chair from any direction triggers an event but from the path finding it appears the MC should be sitting in the chair so they don't walk into walls and soft lock the game.
Yes. I figured it wasn't too obvious and there should be some indication here. But I forgot to do it right. I fixed it now. Thank you.
I don't think there will be an NTR in the game. I just don't know how to do it right. Maybe some sort of event, if you lose then the girl will have a hard time. Something like this? But in my opinion it's not NTR. A good example of NTR is the way NTRMAN does it.

So, yeah. You just gave me a little idea of how to do it, but, again, it's not NTR in its purest form.

Feb 3, 2020
So, yeah. You just gave me a little idea of how to do it, but, again, it's not NTR in its purest form.
IMO, the purest ntr to me are those that are pretty fucked up. The slow rising built up of trust and them the immediate crashing when you,the mc, realised that your partner has been cheating on you. Then the huge despair with no hope of recovering. It has nothing to do with sex, but have everything to do with wanting to die and how everything you care for is a waste and a lie.

Cheating is like the opposite. While NTR is the failure of affections and care, cheating is the benefits of LACK of affections and care.

The Alpha who steals the partner does the cheating as though he won another throphy and couldn't give a shit about the partner and only objectify their body. They also feel the pride is stealing and revels in it.

While the cheater/partner, is into the sex only because of the 'high' of doing something immoral.(Something similar to 'the feeling of immorality' is like peeping, even though you know it wrong, it feels good doing it)

I never tried NTRMAN's work, nor his fanmade, NTRholic. But I can tell that both work are very erotic, so much so that I questioned multiple times if I should succumb to degeneracy and both play and 'play' the two works. XD But sadly, my disdain for cheating and ntr in general, prevents me from trying them out sadly.

Lastly, thank you for the fix! Hope to be able to play and have fun with the full game in the future. So don't give up, even if you believe you have trouble with making the game or the language. I'm sure if you put in your best and hardest, a lot of people will respect you for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lonery-Moon
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes