mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
I completed the second quests given from trader [small box quest]. I also completed a quest from at the bar and obtained "head". I m so confused and where should i go next ???

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
I completed the second quests given from trader [small box quest]. I also completed a quest from at the bar and obtained "head". I m so confused and where should i go next ???
Yeah. So there's a lot of grind at the bar. A lot more than I remember. You know, waiter work. It should have been fixed a long time ago, but I just kept forgetting. So here it is. Copy it to the data folder.

This is pretty much it for the main story, but.

You can work as a waiter in a bar. You need to work 10 times (with this fix provided in the archive). After that, the "Help" option should appear in the dialog box . Click it, and that's pretty much all the game has to offer you now.

Also you can go to the west side of town (it's to the left of the building where your room is).

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
So there's no continuation of story after the bar (bartender) and store (store girl) move in into your apartment complex ?
The scene with bartender was nice though 10/10.

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
Yes. That's all for now. There's one more scene where you help a girl take a bath (if you missed it).
I probably missed that, if i m not mistaken after completing second quest from trader and obtained "head" from prostitute, after player had sex with her, the bath house was locked i think, i cant enter it. Thats all i remember.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
I probably missed that, if i m not mistaken after completing second quest from trader and obtained "head" from prostitute, after player had sex with her, the bath house was locked i think, i cant enter it. Thats all i remember.
The washing scene is not in the bathhouse. It is in your room in the apartment.

killer54123

May 13, 2018
Guys I'm retarded or smth. How to kill this chair boss? (I eqiup pipe and have 2 bullets 4 bandages and 1 painkiller)

No_Reaction

Jun 11, 2021
Guys I'm retarded or smth. How to kill this chair boss? (I eqiup pipe and have 2 bullets 4 bandages and 1 painkiller)
You need more painkillers. You can find totaly 4 painkillers on first level and I used 2 or 3 of them during fight. First You shoot at chair, then use painkillers, then shoot again. Then just attack it and quard when "Something had happen". Use painkillers when their effect has passed. IDK if You can manage with only 1 painkillers and 4 bandages, but it seems impossible for me

killer54123

May 13, 2018
You need more painkillers. You can find totaly 4 painkillers on first level and I used 2 or 3 of them during fight. First You shoot at chair, then use painkillers, then shoot again. Then just attack it and quard when "Something had happen". Use painkillers when their effect has passed. IDK if You can manage with only 1 painkillers and 4 bandages, but it seems impossible for me
Damn so I need to replay from start because already find and use some of pain killers. Nice softlock at least it's easier now that i KNOW that I SHOULDN'T use any of my resources.)

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Damn so I need to replay from start because already find and use some of pain killers. Nice softlock at least it's easier now that i KNOW that I SHOULDN'T use any of my resources.)
You can use 2 bandages and 1 painkiller before fighting a chair and still beat it. I was able to do it once. But yeah. Because of the 20% damage difference in attacks, sometimes you just barely make it, even using all the bandages and painkillers. I'm going to make it less RNG and a little bit easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stefanos234

Mar 15, 2019
Not sure if its a bug or not but if you go the bad route with that L412 girl and you go to fuck her while shes unconscious she disappears and you are unable to use the bed again in the apartment. Also some guidance would be appreciated after i found the hospital and activated the altar i have no clue what to do next.

Also a side note since i notice the dev is fairly active on here. Theres way too many enemies in the alleys, I fast traveled to the bar (mostly due to the fact i had no clue how to find it normally) and trying to retrace the path to the apartment was hell because theres often no room to maneuver and your character is not made for combat in the slightest. Dying is particularly expensive, which is fine, but it gets a bit frustrating when you rely on the escape action's RNG to get through these areas and you can only see so far/cant dance around the enemies.

killer54123

May 13, 2018
Yeah. I know what you mean. I've already reduced the number of times you have to work to get a scene. So it should be a little better (you still have to grind to buy equipment though). I plan to add more of these jobs, so it will be much easier to make money.
Thank you.

You can use 2 bandages and 1 painkiller before fighting a chair and still beat it. I was able to do it once. But yeah. Because of the 20% damage difference in attacks, sometimes you just barely make it, even using all the bandages and painkillers. I'm going to make it less RNG and a little bit easier.
Well i replayed from the beginning to boss fight and it takes me like 3 min. But you know without at least 2 painkillers chair fight is impossible. IMHO If you give players just 1-2 more painkillers it will be less punishing for the beginners)

Reactions: Lonery-Moon
Aug 20, 2018
I loved the art, the atmosphere of suspense and terror is very good. I think a game you could be inspired by is ''blacksouls''. The things that get weird is the collision object that sometimes doesn't have on the wall, also the delay for the sex scenes, I also think it would be interesting to give the character more choice, sometimes it's annoying the robot being so authoritative so it would be good power a little rougher, or make the shopkeeper get the potion depending on the ''route'' good guy or bad guy .

Anyway great game great expectations I will help the project as soon as possible ;D

Reactions: Lonery-Moon

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
I loved the art, the atmosphere of suspense and terror is very good. I think a game you could be inspired by is ''blacksouls''. The things that get weird is the collision object that sometimes doesn't have on the wall, also the delay for the sex scenes, I also think it would be interesting to give the character more choice, sometimes it's annoying the robot being so authoritative so it would be good power a little rougher, or make the shopkeeper get the potion depending on the ''route'' good guy or bad guy .

Anyway great game great expectations I will help the project as soon as possible ;D
Actually the game is not inspired by black souls the author didn't even play or see it :p
Op just likes to draw horror art so it just came out like this :D

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Not sure if its a bug or not but if you go the bad route with that L412 girl and you go to fuck her while shes unconscious she disappears and you are unable to use the bed again in the apartment. Also some guidance would be appreciated after i found the hospital and activated the altar i have no clue what to do next.
Her disappearance is okay, for now. But you have to be able to use the bed. Need to fix it.
Also a side note since i notice the dev is fairly active on here. Theres way too many enemies in the alleys, I fast traveled to the bar (mostly due to the fact i had no clue how to find it normally) and trying to retrace the path to the apartment was hell because theres often no room to maneuver and your character is not made for combat in the slightest. Dying is particularly expensive, which is fine, but it gets a bit frustrating when you rely on the escape action's RNG to get through these areas and you can only see so far/cant dance around the enemies.
Yes. Enemies are annoying and frustrating. You can't really fight them unless you get the girl in the party. And they still remain annoying. But they're easy to kite. I'm going to change their location in the alley a little bit. Hopefully it will be better that way.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Я не уверен, но в патче 5.05 по прежнему надо 10 раз отработать чтобы получить премию и еще 10 раз для сцены. Плюс еще пару раз, чтобы появилась надпись "HELP". Еще хотелось бы отметить, что после переноса у бара становится хуже планировка в плане удобства работы (хотя там и работать уже смысла нет).
Yes. I forgot to mention that there is a patch that reduces the amount of work. It's around here somewhere in the comments. In version 5.05, everything is the same as before.
The new bar may be worse, but after the destruction of the old one, there wasn't much choice for the bartender girl to move the bar to. Please understand.          

Reactions: AlexaSky
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes