MK.135

May 27, 2020
Im okay with the no hand holding gameplay. i got myself on the building after droving the car i found outside the main character's house. my problem is, i got stucked on a black room or place after i walked up the stairs to get to the 12nd floor and mind you i could access the menu and my items but i could see nothing nor hear my character walking. and fuck me my save was 7-10mins behind, im considering to drop this as im writing this.
so anyway heres what i did after entering the building:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lastly i suggest adding an item that hints the player what to do next but it doesnt have to be so explicit like a playthrough guide— and maybe place that on the player's inventory or some places.

Last edited:

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Im okay with the no hand holding gameplay. i got myself on the building after droving the car i found outside the main character's house. my problem is, i got stucked on a black room or place after i walked up the stairs to get to the 12nd floor and mind you i could access the menu and my items but i could see nothing nor hear my character walking. and fuck me my save was 7-10mins behind, im considering to drop this as im writing this.
Thank you for your report.
It's fixed now.

MK.135

May 27, 2020
help this dumb me. i think i have explored almost every place and did various thing but i have never found L-412 yet. where and how an i supposed to find her?

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Got stuck from walking out the hotel and heading left down the street. Don't know what to do now.
Whoa. That's very funny. I'm not using this system now, but it still gives you an error? Ugh. Going to upload a fix in a few minutes.
For some reason there were a lot of palm trees on this map. There were 96 of them. Very funny.

Reactions: sinran987654321

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
Update fixed everything but the food in the bar is just a bunch of random sprites and there was no "Wash" option for me at the end of the companion quest after removing the bindings.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Update fixed everything but the food in the bar is just a bunch of random sprites and there was no "Wash" option for me at the end of the companion quest after removing the bindings.
Already fixed. Here. Copy to \www\data
To take a bath, go to your apartment. You have to have this girl in the party, and she has to be unbound. If you have paid and undo the bindings, there should be a slight shimmer around the bathtub.
If not, please tell me.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexaSky

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I give the intro a fucking zero. It's totally obvious that I needed to go back to the kitchen to move a shelf to access a vent that leads underground to a keycard to access the generator room, I totally didn't waste a stupid amount of time.

Also add a fucking map! Annoying the player is not generally not good game design, having a large map and saying hey go find shit with no directions and enimes that you can't defeat is a great way to make players fucking immediately quit

Last edited:

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
Already fixed. Here. Copy to \www\data
To take a bath, go to your apartment. You have to have this girl in the party, and she has to be unbound. If you have paid and undo the bindings, there should be a slight shimmer around the bathtub.
If not, please tell me.
Hey sorry about the late reply but can confirm, she is unbound but there is no shimmer next to the tub.

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Hey sorry about the late reply but can confirm, she is unbound but there is no shimmer next to the tub.
Hmm. Everything works fine for me. I just checked it. Could you please provide me with your game save file? I want to check it thoroughly.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
I give the intro a fucking zero. It's totally obvious that I needed to go back to the kitchen to move a shelf to access a vent that leads underground to a keycard to access the generator room, I totally didn't waste a stupid amount of time.
Sounds like you could use a walkthrough. Use and give yourself the item orbs 15-21 and down them like the muscle junky you know you can be.

Also add a fucking map! Annoying the player is not generally not good game design, having a large map and saying hey go find shit with no directions and enimes that you can't defeat is a great way to make players fucking immediately quit
Tried a few but most of them crashed the game... Got to work. Not sure if it's really worth setting up a minimap however.

You could try which will save Mapshots. I think there are 99 maps and this doesn't seem to have a batch feature... Seems like a lot of trouble for a survivor horror.

Lonery-Moon does the Sister play any role after the opening or not?

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Not sure whether you can't just chalk that up to lack of exploration, but there is a hint to move the cupboard/shelf due to the scraping/marks on the ground next to it. That's actually a pretty good indicator without it being blatantly obvious. Mileage may very between players, but I found it pretty early on.

I would say there still needs to be indicators on where you can or can't go especially on the streets.
Example: You can go left from here, but can't go right. I'd much prefer it if the streets you can't go down (like the right one on this map) are just blocked with junk/cars/roadblocks to show you can't go through.
1653495882162.png

Another thing I'd say is after reaching the 13th floor and having that 'death' event happen, you should put a sparkly on the back of the car showing where to retrieve L-412. I've completely missed this on past playthroughs because I tried to interact with the front of the car instead and just assumed she found her own way to the apartment since it's not a requirement to advance and she shows up in a later scene anyways when you bring the zombie in. I think this is a pretty important step in the game for it to be so easily missed.

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
I m kinda lost/stuck. I already enabled the "cooling system". I also already obtained "screwdriver", "keycard" and metal pipe as my weapon. I dont know where to go. Is there a guide or something ?

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
I m kinda lost/stuck. I already enabled the "cooling system". I also already obtained "screwdriver", "keycard" and metal pipe as my weapon. I dont know where to go. Is there a guide or something ?
If you do everything, go here:
Map018.png

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
I would say there still needs to be indicators on where you can or can't go especially on the streets.
Example: You can go left from here, but can't go right. I'd much prefer it if the streets you can't go down (like the right one on this map) are just blocked with junk/cars/roadblocks to show you can't go through.
Yeah. It completely slipped my mind. You're right.
Another thing I'd say is after reaching the 13th floor and having that 'death' event happen, you should put a sparkly on the back of the car showing where to retrieve L-412. I've completely missed this on past playthroughs because I tried to interact with the front of the car instead and just assumed she found her own way to the apartment since it's not a requirement to advance and she shows up in a later scene anyways when you bring the zombie in. I think this is a pretty important step in the game for it to be so easily missed.
Yes. Thank you.

Reactions: AlexaSky
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes