Hellmecher

May 22, 2017
oh no I just figured out in order to get l-412 you unlock the door from the front and l-412 has no arm to lock the door and was knock out and monster in that area other then the chair boss who just kick seem to have no thought of their own.
So a creature like the bartender must have lock her in

Hellmecher

May 22, 2017
And the bartender a creature who can force all the other monster to act human could not killed l-412 and only take her arms and lock her away and this might just be an guess the one who seal the our new companion was the same thing what in the world is l-412. Let just pray she not Mary from black souls.
You do not need this to answer this question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Hmm... I can beat it perfectly fine. Did you. perhaps, forgot to equip the pipe as a weapon? You will find it here: View attachment 1790713

Hmm. Go to the bar. Work badly. Like, zero out of ten tables right. Do it few times. Complete request. Find missing part in the western part of the town (west from building with L-412). Just gogogo to the hospital. Talk. Go to the trader. Pay. Go to the L-412. Wash.
I equipped the pipe. I even guard before the four hit attack. Maybe there is a very specific pattern I'm not getting.

Nevermind it ends up being close if Chair boss misses enough times.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2020
is it only me or my game started lagging on this part
(hey dev is this bitcoin miner game?) (just askin)

EDIT : After leaving that area the game is not laggy anymore lol
EDIT AGAIN: it works fine now after going to hospital with 2 nurse that part is not laggy anymore

Last edited:

nume777

Dec 28, 2019
Hey man i played the new version, was pretty fun :)

Also here are some more bugs to fix

1. If you go to the bartender girl and ask to sleep in the Inn without enough money and say yes the screen will get darker and her Character CG will be stuck. You also can't sleep

2. At the tower where you get the ring there are still some things without collision in the room with the crucifix and the blood splattered on the walls, the japanese doors and the wardrobe in the next room.

Suggestions to make the game easier for some people:

1. After some event has happened make a text appear that says what the main character thinks he has to do to continue.

for example, after you find the head a text could appear saying "I should go to the doctor to talk about this head" or something similar.

2. Put rugs near the exits or entrances of some doors that are not very visible, so that the player won't miss it

IMPORTANT
i found an exploit to get infinite money, i will tell you about it so you can patch it in private

Sorry if i used it to get to level 111 lol

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Hey man i played the new version, was pretty fun :)

Also here are some more bugs to fix

1. If you go to the bartender girl and ask to sleep in the Inn without enough money and say yes the screen will get darker and her Character CG will be stuck. You also can't sleep

2. At the tower where you get the ring there are still some things without collision in the room with the crucifix and the blood splattered on the walls, the japanese doors and the wardrobe in the next room.

Suggestions to make the game easier for some people:

1. After some event has happened make a text appear that says what the main character thinks he has to do to continue.

for example, after you find the head a text could appear saying "I should go to the doctor to talk about this head" or something similar.

2. Put rugs near the exits or entrances of some doors that are not very visible, so that the player won't miss it

IMPORTANT
i found an exploit to get infinite money, i will tell you about it so you can patch it in private

Sorry if i used it to get to level 111 lol
Thank you for your report. I'm going to fix all of this in the next update.
Also thanks for the suggestion.
Hmm. Infinite money is not a big problem right now. Because there's not much content in the game. But it will definitely be a problem in the future. Please let me know how to recreate this exploit.

Reactions: nume777

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
Uh I seem to have left the house with no option to bring L-412 with me? Am I screwed? I don't want to fight the chair again XD
Yeah. If you don't come back for her... I mean, it's very hard for her to even open a simple door. Please understand. You need to do it all over again.

Last edited:

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
I don't want to leave a rating yet because so much can be changed this early in development.

There's a ton of out-of-bounds bugs usually where things are on the wall like cracks, clocks, bookcases, etc.

The english and typos can make things very hard to understand, going into the future there needs to be some editor or quality control. The trader kept telling me to go to the inn to work for example. I kept looking for an inn, but they actually meant the bar.

A lot of confusion in direction could be cleared up if there were better indicators on where you can or can't go. Too many times have I run to the map edge or to a door to see if I can go that way only to find that it's a dead end while also completely missing areas I can go to because I have reason to believe they'll be dead ends.

Far too many battles cause you to shrug your shoulders and go "guess I'll just die" as RNG throws your death to the whims of escape chance. It isn't until you get the zombie where you stand a solid chance and are able to progress.. but the requirement behind actually getting this zombie is so mind boggling I'd bet many people would just give up long before they actually find out how as there is no logic behind it and there is little to no hint/explanation of it. The hints/explanations you do get suffer not just from the aforementioned typos and grammar issues, but a few will only be told once.

So to get the zombie shit started, you need find the bar which is a task in and of itself because you have to dodge/escape enemies in narrow corridors in order to get there. Once at the bar, you, for no sense or reason, need to completely fail the waiter job. Twice...... Why??? Nobody tells you something might happen if you completely fuck it up and you'd actually have to go out of your way to mess it up completely. Especially when the incentive is to do well in it because it's the only real way of getting essence.

On that note, yeah, that should not be the only way to get essence. Doing the job 4 times is just barely tolerable and you only get a grand spanking 56,000 for that number of times. Split, that's 12 bandages and 5 painkillers, just good enough to get you through the park comfortably. Mind you however... You need 100,000 for a level up and equipment also costs 10,000 each. So to get a single level up and the gear you want, you need to do this mind-numbing task 10 times, not including health item costs.

Outside that, the maps are well done and the environment is well done. The game starts off really strong, but after reaching the hub it comes down to evading scattered mobs on the streets over and over. That's not as fun as it's frustrating.

Reactions: Lonery-Moon
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah. If you don't come back for her... I mean, it's very hard for her to even open a simple door. Please understand. You need to do it all over again.
I don't think I could open the gate to get back in the house though? That seems confusing :l I did intend to bring her XD

Jan 5, 2019
Ok I went through the chair boss fight again and went back through the house to grab the girl this time. I don't think anyone mentioned you have to find the trader outside of her house before she'll open shop for you. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to the bar on purpose to work, but I can find the med shop and buy TP items to get to the bar, then back to the trader -_- so that's a solution I guess? Also I can't remember what the order of the tables are so I can't ace them for the bartender scene, anyone got the table order?

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Ok I went through the chair boss fight again and went back through the house to grab the girl this time. I don't think anyone mentioned you have to find the trader outside of her house before she'll open shop for you. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to the bar on purpose to work, but I can find the med shop and buy TP items to get to the bar, then back to the trader -_- so that's a solution I guess? Also I can't remember what the order of the tables are so I can't ace them for the bartender scene, anyone got the table order?
1 2 5 6
3 4 7 8

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
What an awful game encountered foes but attacking them in combat was a waste always did 0 as if they are immune got killed way too fast with game over then I gave up.

• Angry
Reactions: Crestrial

Lonery-Moon

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2021
There's a ton of out-of-bounds bugs usually where things are on the wall like cracks, clocks, bookcases, etc.

The english and typos can make things very hard to understand, going into the future there needs to be some editor or quality control. The trader kept telling me to go to the inn to work for example. I kept looking for an inn, but they actually meant the bar.
Yes.
A lot of confusion in direction could be cleared up if there were better indicators on where you can or can't go. Too many times have I run to the map edge or to a door to see if I can go that way only to find that it's a dead end while also completely missing areas I can go to because I have reason to believe they'll be dead ends.
Hm. Okay, I'll think up something to fix it.
Far too many battles cause you to shrug your shoulders and go "guess I'll just die" as RNG throws your death to the whims of escape chance. It isn't until you get the zombie where you stand a solid chance and are able to progress.. but the requirement behind actually getting this zombie is so mind boggling I'd bet many people would just give up long before they actually find out how as there is no logic behind it and there is little to no hint/explanation of it. The hints/explanations you do get suffer not just from the aforementioned typos and grammar issues, but a few will only be told once.
Understood.
So to get the zombie shit started, you need find the bar which is a task in and of itself because you have to dodge/escape enemies in narrow corridors in order to get there. Once at the bar, you, for no sense or reason, need to completely fail the waiter job. Twice...... Why??? Nobody tells you something might happen if you completely fuck it up and you'd actually have to go out of your way to mess it up completely. Especially when the incentive is to do well in it because it's the only real way of getting essence.
Yeah. Completely fail the waiter job sounds very inconvenient. But if you failed it once... Why not do it twice to see what happens? But yeah, maybe that's just my autism.
On that note, yeah, that should not be the only way to get essence. Doing the job 4 times is just barely tolerable and you only get a grand spanking 56,000 for that number of times. Split, that's 12 bandages and 5 painkillers, just good enough to get you through the park comfortably. Mind you however... You need 100,000 for a level up and equipment also costs 10,000 each. So to get a single level up and the gear you want, you need to do this mind-numbing task 10 times, not including health item costs.
Yes. I know about it. It's going to be better (I hope. I mean, I'm going to fix it).
Outside that, the maps are well done and the environment is well done. The game starts off really strong, but after reaching the hub it comes down to evading scattered mobs on the streets over and over. That's not as fun as it's frustrating.
Understood.

Thanks for the long post. I appreciate it. Thank you.

Last edited:

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
No I could not go outside Only option was basement to whatever that underground was where shadow feinds were no quest logs or nothing.
You need to find and equip the metal pipe to fight them. It is on the way to where you trigger the shadows spawning with sparkles shining on it and all:
Hmm... I can beat it perfectly fine. Did you. perhaps, forgot to equip the pipe as a weapon? You will find it here: View attachment 1790713
That said, in general you should be trying to avoid fights with common mobs as they don't give you much and only really serve to waste resources. Save everything including bullets and health items for bosses.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
You need to find and equip the metal pipe to fight them. It is on the way to where you trigger the shadows spawning with sparkles shining on it and all:

That said, in general you should be trying to avoid fights with common mobs as they don't give you much and only really serve to waste resources. Save everything including bullets and health items for bosses.
I don't even know where to find weapons or anything I am clueeless about what to do,where to go it's like as if I am dumb but it's because this game don't hold your hand or even give us hints in truth if the creator don't want to give us a quest log he/she should atleast make hints within the game.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes