VN Ren'Py Enchanted Hearts [Ch. 01] [Hot Stone Studios]

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
The problem is that there really isn't one, which is why having a harem option is almost always the best course.
I disagree. You already talked about harems being unrealistic but they also water down the romantic aspect of relationships. I just can't take a MC seriously if he goes around telling 5 (or more) different girls that he loves them. I like to see the LIs getting jealous, fighting with each other and wanting to have the MC for themselves. If they're willing to share, it makes me feel that they love him less.

In my opinion, harems only really make sense in medieval/dystopian/fantasy settings. Modern day harems are just silly. If it's a fuckfest type game, then it's okay to be silly but if the dev is trying to tell a serious story, solo routes are better.

Anyway, I like this game so far despite the terrible English. Sara is really cute and the jealously brewing between her and Jane seems promising. :devilish:

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Furthermore, it is important to note that this is not a harem scenario, so caution must be exercised in interactions with the female characters."​
By this you mean just that the relationship/route ends if you take bad choices or the inclusion of other kind of content like ntr as well?

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
Want to echo two complaints: needs a native english speaking proofreader BADLY. I can't get past arriving at Sara's house before I have to quit the game out of frustration with the bad translation. Second is the pointless delays. I keep clicking and clicking waiting for the next screen and nothing happens. I don't need forced dramatic pauses or whatever is going on here, it just adds to the frustration.

I can't comment on the story side of the writing until the technical side is cleaned up. :/

Reactions: WolverineCTX

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I disagree. You already talked about harems being unrealistic but they also water down the romantic aspect of relationships. I just can't take a MC seriously if he goes around telling 5 (or more) different girls that he loves them. I like to see the LIs getting jealous, fighting with each other and wanting to have the MC for themselves. If they're willing to share, it makes me feel that they love him less.

In my opinion, harems only really make sense in medieval/dystopian/fantasy settings. Modern day harems are just silly. If it's a fuckfest type game, then it's okay to be silly but if the dev is trying to tell a serious story, solo routes are better.

Anyway, I like this game so far despite the terrible English. Sara is really cute and the jealously brewing between her and Jane seems promising. :devilish:
I won't rehash discussions I've had on other threads, and the dev seems to have made it clear that this isn't going to be one. But suffice to say that harem doesn't preclude romance, jealousy, or drama, it just puts them into a different context that understands the realities of human nature over Western indoctrinations about human nature.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish the developer all the best and success on his game. It's not for me though as it isn't a harem or single love interest (as in it starts and only has one girl the Mc is pursuing) game which are really the only two types I play, so I will unwatch the game now and likely won't respond further either, (y)

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

View attachment M. Bison _Yes Yes!_ Widescreen HD reupload.mp4

preach my brother preach

by the way, is anybody getting a problem with black screens and the game taking forever to play the next scene

and when you click continue nothing happens

Reactions: hysepReC
Feb 25, 2024
I'm not a native English speaker, so when people on the forum complain about the writing, I tend to be more tolerant because my English isn't perfect either. However, I found the sentences in this game particularly difficult to understand.

Another issue is that this game has a lot of black screens between scenes, which you have to skip unnecessarily.

Reactions: WolverineCTX
Feb 25, 2024

What you look for in games is exactly what I seek as well. I enjoy the challenge of winning over characters and the jealousy the LIs feel for the MC.

Reactions: hysepReC
Sep 3, 2020
I'm not a native English speaker, so when people on the forum complain about the writing, I tend to be more tolerant because my English isn't perfect either. However, I found the sentences in this game particularly difficult to understand.

Another issue is that this game has a lot of black screens between scenes, which you have to skip unnecessarily.
I just messaged the developer they're aware of the black screens now and they will fix it

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Romance, ntr, pregnancy good choice.
And The mc is common in most games. I don't know hundred percent but, I think this is the first VN he's going to be cucked :LUL:

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for the heads up (y). The wording in the op sounded like it was going to go there.
pregnancy is the sexiest thing ever to me

I don't like NTR but as long as it's optional and not forced on the player

personally, I'm monogamous so if I reject a girl

I don't mind if she finds love somewhere else

but if I'm with a girl I don't want anyone else touching her but me