kill_shot

May 19, 2022
Use the code I posted above
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and remove the "player.state.money" part. You'll end up with all the active variables you can change, i.e: stats, skills, money, etc.

@monroe Can you (or other uploader) update the thread by post please?
Tried to use this. However, it says SugarCube is not defined

TheTrueHmmmm

Jan 19, 2020
For anyone who wants console commands, they will pop up in these paths:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.state.money
The last part can be changed to most stats that may matter in the moment.

SugarCube.State.active.variables
This part is the main bit that can allow you to mess with your player stats.

Also, to use console commands, you just need to either use the f12 key or inspect element and go to the console tab

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It's actually SugarCube.State.variables. Check out my cheat post over on Sluttown for a full writeup on using the javascript console with SugarCube based content.

Can you do me a favor, can you edit my save pls. I've tried with saveeditonline
But when it open, open in Chinese character.
If you can I'll be gratefully.
Pls enable cheat menu.
For anyone who wants console commands, they will pop up in these paths:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.state.money
The last part can be changed to most stats that may matter in the moment.

SugarCube.State.active.variables
This part is the main bit that can allow you to mess with your player stats.

Also, to use console commands, you just need to either use the f12 key or inspect element and go to the console tab

Reactions: Black Xoul

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Is there actually different content (and enough of it) for all the different combinations of MC gender and the girls being trans/not trans?

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Probably doesn't help that most of the actual reviews here are so negative ... Remember, if you like a game you played, give it a nice thread review.
That is to some level true, and it goes help get the game seen by more people. However their is also the reality that most games from TFGames site just don't go anywhere and die after around the 1 year mark on avg. So learn to expect this, not to make this all inflammatory but most the devs from there have major mental issues, and you can likely find a statistic for why they might often disappear off the internet.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
That is to some level true, and it goes help get the game seen by more people. However their is also the reality that most games from TFGames site just don't go anywhere and die after around the 1 year mark on avg. So learn to expect this, not to make this all inflammatory but most the devs from there have major mental issues, and you can likely find a statistic for why they might often disappear off the internet.
"not to make all this inflammatory but the reason TF game devs stop updating their games is because they are mentally ill and so they commit suicide"

Really, dude? I'm guessing this is what you mean by "find a statistic," maybe implying that it's because they are transgender too?

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
In reality game development is actually really hard and even harder to do right. Most games (regardless of genre) become abandoned for that reason, and that's much more likely when it seems like barely anybody even cares. People usually review something when they don't like it (true for irl too) because they want to voice their disapproval.. People who like something usually think "that was pretty cool" and move on, but the dev doesn't get to hear it. So for many it comes a point where they think "why should I keep spending 20 hours a week doing this, nobody seems to really care" Genre plays no role in this, TF game or not TF game, nearly all games are abandoned eventually.

Of course, some people are just lazy, but generally speaking: dev knows they are appreciated and have fans = more game for you. So if you can't support a game with $$$, just leave nice review because it helps. That's my whole point.. Nothing else. Worth mentioning here since people are sad it's gone, but out of 8 reviews there's only one that's fully positive and the rest are mostly negative

Reactions: John000_98

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Is there actually different content (and enough of it) for all the different combinations of MC gender and the girls being trans/not trans?
MC gender determines which of the submissive routes you can go down (female/trans has access to the bimbofication story while male has access to the sissy route). Certain variations of scenes exist depending on a male character's penis size while fitness determines how much energy you have and may modify outcomes of certain events. Submission/dominance is purely flavor text and alters dream sequences.
Some tasks may require the MC to grow/dye their hair which can effectively be skipped if you choose a portrait with long, blonde hair.

NPC portraits are purely aesthetic and change which actress is used in images for events. Whether or not they're trans just changes some options in the sex scenes in the basement.

SissySara

May 30, 2019
Probably doesn't help that most of the actual reviews here are so negative ... Remember, if you like a game you played, give it a nice thread review.
Seriously? Don't blame us for the dev half assing the game from the beginning. Only certain paths were ever getting updates, and then the updates became less often, until they stopped.

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Seriously? Don't blame us for the dev half assing the game from the beginning. Only certain paths were ever getting updates, and then the updates became less often, until they stopped.
I'm not blaming "you" or anyone. I'm just reacting to the latest posts here saying they miss the game and thought it was great, but the only reviews that were ever written were like 99% negative. Idk how you can spin my sentiment to show support for the games you like into something negative, but maybe you just misunderstood. Just speaking generally about what devs see, and that their perception of how something is received can play a very big role in motivation to continue.

Could be that this particular dev would have been lazy and abandoned the game no matter what, who knows. But speaking generally, this kinda thing happens often. Only the critical people leave reviews > dev gets demotivated > then after, people are like "damn... sucks it was abandoned". So... support the games while they're around, not after it's too late :)

Last edited:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I'm not blaming "you" or anyone. I'm just reacting to the latest posts here saying they miss the game and thought it was great, but the only reviews that were ever written were like 99% negative. Idk how you can spin my sentiment to show support for the games you like into something negative, but maybe you just misunderstood. Just speaking generally about what devs see, and that their perception of how something is received can play a very big role in motivation to continue.

Could be that this particular dev would have been lazy and abandoned the game no matter what, who knows. But speaking generally, this kinda thing happens often. Only the critical people leave reviews > dev gets demotivated > then after, people are like "damn... sucks it was abandoned". So... support the games while they're around, not after it's too late :)
Unless it’s something like Young Maria.

You don’t make money partially rebooting a game with most of the content gone, then remove features still in like cheats to sell as part a 3 tiered subscription model.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes