Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

In reality game development is actually really hard and even harder to do right. Most games (regardless of genre) become abandoned for that reason, and that's much more likely when it seems like barely anybody even cares. People usually review something when they don't like it (true for irl too) because they want to voice their disapproval.. People who like something usually think "that was pretty cool" and move on, but the dev doesn't get to hear it. So for many it comes a point where they think "why should I keep spending 20 hours a week doing this, nobody seems to really care" Genre plays no role in this, TF game or not TF game, nearly all games are abandoned eventually.

Of course, some people are just lazy, but generally speaking: dev knows they are appreciated and have fans = more game for you. So if you can't support a game with $$$, just leave nice review because it helps. That's my whole point.. Nothing else. Worth mentioning here since people are sad it's gone, but out of 8 reviews there's only one that's fully positive and the rest are mostly negative
That statement could be true if the dev was actually coming by.

As for myself, I can't make a review for this game. The customization of the character is wonderful, one of the best in all the games I tried, but as a game, there's practically nothing. Furthermore if the choices you make aren't included yet (fighting the demons, staying yourself with no transformation, playing bi or gay...), it'll make you sad.

MC gender determines which of the submissive routes you can go down (female/trans has access to the bimbofication story while male has access to the sissy route). Certain variations of scenes exist depending on a male character's penis size while fitness determines how much energy you have and may modify outcomes of certain events. Submission/dominance is purely flavor text and alters dream sequences.
Some tasks may require the MC to grow/dye their hair which can effectively be skipped if you choose a portrait with long, blonde hair.

NPC portraits are purely aesthetic and change which actress is used in images for events. Whether or not they're trans just changes some options in the sex scenes in the basement.
You're saying that a male dom character can go through the sissification process and stay a male dom character? I always read that the male dom character can only go after aunt (though the content of the restaurant seems not to work correctly). And reciprocally, a submissive sissy character can become a dom?
Your remark made me curious.

Good continuation.

Reactions: BobCarter

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I'm not blaming "you" or anyone. I'm just reacting to the latest posts here saying they miss the game and thought it was great, but the only reviews that were ever written were like 99% negative.
And that "negative" is very consistently the observation that the game *desperately* needs actual content to go with its promising premises, which is hardly unreasonable feedback. Any dev that putatively gets "demotivated" by that isn't going to have the drive and staying power to stick to the project in the first place.

And that's with the rather arbitrarily generous assumption they ever read those reviews in the first place, for the sake of the argument. Did the dev ever so much as come by here anyway?

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
And that "negative" is very consistently the observation that the game *desperately* needs actual content to go with its promising premises, which is hardly unreasonable feedback. Any dev that putatively gets "demotivated" by that isn't going to have the drive and staying power to stick to the project in the first place.

And that's with the rather arbitrarily generous assumption they ever read those reviews in the first place, for the sake of the argument. Did the dev ever so much as come by here anyway?
Both things can be true. You need carrot and stick. If it's just stick, a dev is likely to go "well shit, I guess my game sucks ..." If it's just carrot, you get a game that doesn't try to improve. So, you need both: positive feedback that motivates the dev that their game is enjoyed, and negative (and hopefully constructive) feedback that helps direct the game improve.

My point is only this: many devs mostly just hear the negative, because the people who like the game aren't very likely to say so. They download, play, enjoy it, and move on with their day. I don't think my suggestion to leave good reviews for games you like is very controversial lol.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
In general, perhaps, but in this case it really doesn't sound like there was much anything to give positive feedback on. Ergo the chorus of "needs moar content, sat" reviews. Reviews here in general are for the benefit of other forum-goers anyway, whether the game creator even knows of their existence is quite profoundly immaterial.

That said any dev who took the ramblings of a load of entitled pirate dipshits, ie. us F95'ers, to heart enough to suffer EMOTIONAL DAMAGE would be flat out too sensitive and thin-skinned to be doing that kinda thing on the Internets in the first place. I trust I need not elaborate on the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory phenomenon...?

Last edited:

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, generally if you want a hugbox, you stick to TFGames, that site lets you delete negative reviews and if they offend you can get them warned/banned (depending on offense)

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
You're saying that a male dom character can go through the sissification process and stay a male dom character? I always read that the male dom character can only go after aunt (though the content of the restaurant seems not to work correctly). And reciprocally, a submissive sissy character can become a dom?
Your remark made me curious.
This game is really bad about making any of the routes "cohesive." Being a sissy or bimbo doesn't actually lock out any other content. Outside of route-dependent scenes, everyone will act as if nothing is happening no matter how far down the path you go or what interactions you had with them within that path.

Reactions: Oliz82

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
no just the html with all the patreon only options unlock. is kinda a mod? i just changed the code in the html and put it here for who ever want it.
Ah, okay. So basically a jury-rigged version of that. Thanks

ai...

May 30, 2019
with custom start, lifehack, giudebook and red light district available
How do you use the custom start or lifehack? I click on the custom start but it doesn't really let me click on anything in the custom start. I tried putting the index.rar in the standard game folder and even the image folder and neither one are working. I also looked for settings in the Sugarcube menu but couldn't find anything.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
How do you use the custom start or lifehack? I click on the custom start but it doesn't really let me click on anything in the custom start. I tried putting the index.rar in the standard game folder and even the image folder and neither one are working. I also looked for settings in the Sugarcube menu but couldn't find anything.
Have you tried extracting the .rar file?

Reactions: PsychedelicApes

Puyi69

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
God, how I wish this were finished. The first HTML game I played, and man, it had so much potential. It's a shame it got zapped so quickly, I hope the dev returns to it at some point, although considering the last Patreon post was 2 years ago, that seems, eh, unlikely :cry:

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
God, how I wish this were finished. The first HTML game I played, and man, it had so much potential. It's a shame it got zapped so quickly, I hope the dev returns to it at some point, although considering the last Patreon post was 2 years ago, that seems, eh, unlikely :cry:
It's abandoned, feel free to pick it up. The codes not complied or anything you can even open it up in note pad++ if you want.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes