bastorra

Feb 23, 2021
CG artist appears to be
Does anyone know what the wave symbols do?
The shopping cart gives the second shop, the treasure chest gives a treasure chest. But what about the dice/loop/up arrow?

I liked what I saw, but it definitely needs more polish. Some of the weapons are either hilariously overpowered or completely useless (looking at you, bow)
It's really unfortunate that there's no scene control, the dialog becomes a slog when going through everything.

Reactions: Will Not Available
Mar 1, 2020
...Does anyone know what the wave symbols do?
The shopping cart gives the second shop, the treasure chest gives a treasure chest. But what about the dice/loop/up arrow?...
As I understand: Dice is random reward, basically can be any that have specific symbols. Green ->/<- means 3 cards, at least one of them is green (Replenish 4 hearts/Restock ammo/1 screen-clear bomb). Up arrow means 3 cards, at least one blue (DMG up/ACC up/...others)

Apr 29, 2022
The game continuously rewrites the save file while running. That's gotta be bad for my HDD and that might explain why the game's lagging at times, I guess.

The game crashes after collision of the character and the boss. Thx for providing save file.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes