Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This is some crazy Russian dialogue. :LOL:

I'm gonna jump on your dick like a pancake on a barbell. And then I'm gonna ride him until he catches on fire."

Too bad, The images look good, But the Engrish is very bad.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Endless Lust [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 78mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Engrish is strong in this one, needs an editor badly. Good renders though. "ill find you creature"... lol who says that.
Well, knew that just by reading the second sentence of the overview. Never mind the rest of it.

Reactions: rogosh

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
How long is this game? After the bar the MC goes to sleep but, when you wake up every place seems like a dead end? The five places I can click on have nothing to do?

Does the game just stop without tell you or am I missing something? There are lots of pics in the Game folder I have not seen in the game but, I can't find anyplace left to go?

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
so it says harem in the description cool but is

ntr planned? hope not!

will lesbian and femdom be avoidable? now if lesbian is used for group sex that's fine with me LOL but straight up lesbian just boring to me, especially in harems.

And I am asking if femdom avoidable because seeing that woman with that strap on is... is.. is... you know.. WORRYING... for the MCs backside... *SHAKES*

Eugdvk

Dec 22, 2022
Sorry for bad translation. I do not know English well, so I used the services of an interpreter with a high rating on the work marketplace. He deceived me and badly translated the text. In version 0.1 everything will be fixed. Now I'm looking for a good translator. Thanks for the feedback.

Soon I will post answers to questions about what will be in the game.
The MC will not participate in any perversions, but other people will participate( funny attempts ) in the episodes. You can skip these scenes.
If the patrons want a kinky scene, I can add it to the game. It can be skipped if you don't like it.

This game is about humor and fun, not perversion

Last edited:

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Sorry for bad translation. I do not know English well, so I used the services of an interpreter with a high rating on the work marketplace. He deceived me and badly translated the text. In version 0.1 everything will be fixed. Now I'm looking for a good translator. Thanks for the feedback.

Soon I will post answers to questions about what will be in the game.
The MC will not participate in any perversions, but other people will participate( funny attempts ) in the episodes. You can skip these scenes.
If the patrons want a kinky scene, I can add it to the game. It can be skipped if you don't like it.

This game is about humor and fun, not perversion
Maybe try to use DeepL, its very proficient in providing some semi good translations.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
Girls are beautiful and the sex scenes are good, but the dialogue and translation is horrible. The story seems a little too simple. The main character is absurdly confident. With better writing this could be a solid game. I'll keep an eye on this and hope it improves.

Eugdvk

Dec 22, 2022
How long is this game? After the bar the MC goes to sleep but, when you wake up every place seems like a dead end? The five places I can click on have nothing to do?

Does the game just stop without tell you or am I missing something? There are lots of pics in the Game folder I have not seen in the game but, I can't find anyplace left to go?
Screenshot_7 copy.jpg