VN Ren'Py Abandoned Endless Summer [v0.23] [MrPinkCookie]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
I've heard this before, and while the States aren't Russia... they are pretty big. I live in a moderate size state, and it is about 5 hours on the highways from one end to the other north to south. Crossing a big state like Texas or Alaska can take way longer. Googlemaps could tell you. The US IIRC is larger than the entirity of Europe, and I've heard you can cross entire countries there in the time it can take to cross some states (especially on the autobhan, speed limits here are usually 65mph/104kph on highways). Of course, how tired you could/should get can vary.
a map that can be used to compare the sizes. You can also use it for other countries to see how distorted a spherical map get's when put onto a flat plane (Africa is way bigger than most people think).

Reactions: phreadom

jeffrey1667

Jan 27, 2018
As soon as I saw the title of this game my thoughts immediately went to a storygame by the same name, created by Pixelberry Studios (on the "Choices: Stories You Play" app), lol.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
This game needs a text box or different font coloring.
1664122507856.png

Side note: An MC starting college that can't benchpress 70lbs is almost an impossibility without an actual physical handicap. Jesus.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
HEre, give this a shot...in the dark...of your text box expectations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game needs a text box or different font coloring.
View attachment 2064026

Side note: An MC starting college that can't benchpress 70lbs is almost an impossibility without an actual physical handicap. Jesus.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
HEre, give this a shot...in the dark...of your text box expectations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure, or the dev could make his game readable without the need for mods.

Edit: Not that it matters, I don't think I'll continue this one anyway. Holy shit the writing in this one is just juvenile.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiwem71072

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
a map that can be used to compare the sizes. You can also use it for other countries to see how distorted a spherical map get's when put onto a flat plane (Africa is way bigger than most people think).
Hey, that is neat, thanks for sharing! And definitely heard that about Africa... supposedly a lot of older world maps/globes and whatnot were shit when it came to proper relative size... like when they pigeon hole Alaska into corners of US maps and it looks tiny, but it is actually the biggest state in the US, massively so. And it looks like the US doesn't even need it to be larger than Europe.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Pretty much what the others said. I was made aware of the game through a signature and a recommendation, it looked interesting, so I checked it out. I was mistaken that I thought that 0.19 meant it already had 19 updates. Which would have been a miracle for one month.

For once I decided to honour existing relationships and be respectful, so I guess I am more or less playing a CHICK path. ;)

Comments:

* So why do we start broken up if we can get back together immediately?
* Out of the goodness of my heart I let Esmeralda stay the night, why is she still there? Move to a hotel with your shady stuff, woman! Also, I want my bed back!
* Doing those photos may be interesting, but as of now I haven't received any feedback if she liked them.
* Sasha has weird white stuff on her nose, I am not sure if that's supposed to be glasses.
* Taxi driver goes from friendly to creepy and back within seconds. No idea what to make of him.
* And the Oscar for worst post-sex dialogue with a totally uninterested woman goes to:
- "Did you like it?"
- "That was the best fuck of my life. Your dick is huge!"
- "And your pussy is tight."
- "I'm going to sleep."
- "Ok."
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

* So a car breaks down and we walk to a gas station one mile away, and those two bozos need one hour for the distance? Anybody moving impaired or what?
* However, I really liked the Country song that played at the gas station. (Unfortunately I could not find artist or title.)
* Meeting the fitness instructor was really strange. We enter a room that has one person in it, she proceeds to ask if we stared at her. Well, duh, it's nobody else there, where TF shall we look? T or A as possible answers made zero sense.
* The fitness studio exposed that white text on white background does not really work for reading and I had to turn on heavy contrast with <Shift> <A>.

Anyways, quite a passable start, but it may need some improvements for being considered top tier. All the best to the dev.

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Man that dev really like to end the updates with cliffhangers, by the way its me or all things go really fast? Like Luca day before hired Mc and the day after Mc said to Luca you are like a second father to me.(mc real father left the chat) . Really after just 1 day XD or with Isabella, Mc: my mother went missing, Isabella: kiss me and tonight I will open my legs to you and I'm only yours forever ever ever ever lol

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is what big block buster music meant through the ages:

ha1.gif

gu.gif

dsa0.gif

do ha.gif

Move to a hotel
I never would have guessed
Wise guys are none the wiser actually:
Michael Jackson and Chris Tucker when seeing a drop dead gorgeous babe:
”Come here girl! Come!”
”Come here!”
so lo.gif

The level of dumbing and numbing effect girls have on
otherwise talkative guys is astounding.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Endless Summer [v0.19] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa's WT Mod

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 311mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Endless Summer [v0.19] + KoGa3's Mod

Download Apk:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes