VN Ren'Py Abandoned Endless Summer [v0.23] [MrPinkCookie]

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Pretty much what the others said. I was made aware of the game through a signature and a recommendation, it looked interesting, so I checked it out. I was mistaken that I thought that 0.19 meant it already had 19 updates. Which would have been a miracle for one month.

For once I decided to honour existing relationships and be respectful, so I guess I am more or less playing a CHICK path. ;)

Comments:

* So why do we start broken up if we can get back together immediately?
* Out of the goodness of my heart I let Esmeralda stay the night, why is she still there? Move to a hotel with your shady stuff, woman! Also, I want my bed back!
* Doing those photos may be interesting, but as of now I haven't received any feedback if she liked them.
* Sasha has weird white stuff on her nose, I am not sure if that's supposed to be glasses.
* Taxi driver goes from friendly to creepy and back within seconds. No idea what to make of him.
* And the Oscar for worst post-sex dialogue with a totally uninterested woman goes to:
- "Did you like it?"
- "That was the best fuck of my life. Your dick is huge!"
- "And your pussy is tight."
- "I'm going to sleep."
- "Ok."
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Exactly Irge, it's hilariously awful, and I love it! It's like the creator has never had a conversation with anyone in their life.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
First time trying to do this, but I made a gallery using 0x52's URM (0x52 URM) and KoGa3's mod (Here)

Included a save at the end of the update, don't think it is needed.

Extract and put in game folder. Once in game, press Alt+M (don't know if it's different for Mac) and go to labels. You do have to press End Replay otherwise it will keep going.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do have a gallery for Trip to Parpellos once the full version is posted.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Are the version(s) posted here the free ones or bonus ones ?
Seems like the one here is the public release.

In the bonus, I got sex with Amber in the gym after Veronica workout, Sophie sends nudes, and a close up of the Isabella scene. Could be more

Reactions: Logber

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Seems like the one here is the public release.

In the bonus, I got sex with Amber in the gym after Veronica workout, Sophie sends nudes, and a close up of the Isabella scene. Could be more
Hmm I see, that's quite a bummer that the dev decides to lock scenes in an effort to entice people to pay...
Anywho, thank you for the clarification :)

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021

v0.23 development update

Hi guys, sorry for not posting updates for the past couple of weeks. I’ve been working hard on Chapter 3 and I wanted to ensure that there’s enough content in the next update for me to release it. As well as this, I decided to be a bit more critical towards the writing and graphics, especially animations. Personally, I hate short looped animations and therefore I thought I’d make more varied animations in the upcoming chapter. Regarding the story, I want to slow down the tempo a little (without sacrificing the action part) and give opportunity for the Li’s to build a relationship with the MC in a more realistic manner. Also, in terms of the main storyline, the plot has twists and turns and soon enough the dots will slowly start to connect as most of the characters are not randomly placed there and some have a connection to each other. This upcoming chapter will make your choices matter even more, especially when picking whose side you are on. Anyway, the update is around the corner and I’ll post a release schedule in a few days.
Thank you for your support!

3.40 star(s) 13 Votes