VN Ren'Py Abandoned Endless Summer [v0.23] [MrPinkCookie]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That VN is quit weird, the models are great but the writing has been done by someone who certainly is in a hurry to finish things before they even start !
My god this story should have been named Summer diarrhea, everything is rushed as if th MC was about to get brown pants.
The worst is that the sex scenes with those beautiful ladies are totally botched, what a shame, the dev should be executed by snu snu for that crime!:ROFLMAO:

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
If just the dev could get a writer or someone to give him advice on how to write a story or how the sex scenes should be done, I believe this will be one of the top 5 games on the site with that top quality art

why it's always the most talented artists that have average storytelling skills:cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferchu_77

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Nice models, shitty writing. To me it's a 4,5/10 just because of the models. I'd recommend trying to hire a writer or ask for advice in the story since this is the real issue with this game.

Reactions: Ferchu_77

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Endless Summer [v0.23] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 326mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Nice renders, beautiful models and a potentially interesting setting;
all ruined by bad writing and an atrocious pacing. :cry:

I mean...WTF was that scene with Miyo!!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Man, it's the first time I've ever wanted to be loyal to just one woman in a game. :BootyTime:
This will be a real challenge for me.
Sophia is simply perfect.

I don't know who the love interests in the game are but these women are hot as hell.

View attachment 2291548
Wow, really? I'm curious to hear what other games you've really gotten into if this game made you feel this way.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019

v0.23 development update

Hi guys, sorry for not posting updates for the past couple of weeks. I’ve been working hard on Chapter 3 and I wanted to ensure that there’s enough content in the next update for me to release it.
I'm confused by this, because the changelog suggested that chapter 2 isn't even out yet.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
It is confusing. I'm assuming Versions .19 and .23 are part of Chapter 2. There was a poll on September 24th asking for feedback on Chapter 2 then a poll for a lewd scene 6 days ago for .3. I haven't been able to find that changelog anywhere else, but I'm at work so I'm quickly browsing through everything.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Chapter 3 review of version 0.23 from 1/16/23

This continues to be hilarious, and anything but boring. Very glad that I continued this. Please, keep at it, it's a lot of fun.

Also, I need to compliment your art here, it is so damn good! I think you're quite talented! I also continue to really enjoy the music that you chose to add, especially a couple of the songs with lyrics you chose!

Chapter 1 review from Sept 13 2022

This is so bad, but it bad in a way that is so damn entertaining. I especially love how bad the whole one sex scene is. Intercourse is maybe 2 minutes, tops, it's all in the same shot too.

I really like looking at people in this game, I'll give you that, and the game never annoyed me, it was pure fun! I also really like the music. Seriously, thank you so much for including music.

Yes, that's right people, this game has audio. Music is pretty good too.

If I can give you some constructive criticism, maybe go over the script with someone that has more experience writing. Although quite frankly I'd rather that you just keep going the way you're going, because again, this is really fun so far.

Reactions: PieroxGr07

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Well what can I say? I loved it!! The women are HAWT the story is amazing and i love the pacing, its just perfect. And the animations are getting better and better. I feel like this is the one i want to support and become a patron. There's not many stories that can get me to commit and become a patron and this one did it. Keep up the good work i wouldn't change a thing.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes