Jan 26, 2022
Is there no English though? The intro comic is in English, but I don't see an option to make the game's main text English.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
This remind me of zxc,especially the assets like the monsters and their sprites,basically a spin on latex dungeon,which isnt a bad thing but im not hoping for a good and coherent story (maybe it has none)

SanobaBitch

May 31, 2022
I got to the last boss from the "reading room" and defeated it but it just says combot power +10% and then i get captured and have to restart over again? This seems like a bug.

sunblade duran

Dec 5, 2018
a complete game inspired by latex dungeon that is actually completed and has a decent number of variety?

couldn't be zxc.

Spaceman333

Oct 7, 2018
Game itself is chinesium slop quality. No real build up or sensuality, just instant rape encounters repeateadly again and again.

While Heroine looks cute, plot is somehow even worse than in Latex Dungeon but seeing the different monster types and their art is kinda fun to explore. I first see the roaming map sprite and go "wtf is that thing", then enter a fight with it and its usually something really bizarre.

At this point I'm playing the game for morbid curiosity rather than arousal.

EDIT: Finished it and was dissapointed even more. The ending didn't really offer anything worthwhile to the player, apart form a gallery room to quick view all the encounters that happened in the game.

Theres no TF, no branching choices and every loss encounter with every enemy is a "oh no I will be seedbed again", fade to black and continue on without any kind of monster-specific loss scenes or "bad ends" involving them.

Its also quite comical that during combat the player normally uses various moves that involves using arms, legs, but what happens is that after the monsters attack once, the player is instantly displayed having been completely bound by tentacles, restraints or grips, with their arms and legs definitely locked in place that it doesn't make any sense for them to be able to perform the combat abilities that they do (a handjob, blowjob, footjob, titjob, thighjob, etc.).

Its pure chinesium made with the infamous "eh close enough" mentality.

Atleast it doesn't crash tho and is playable from start to end without bugs.

Last edited:

lekam

Jan 9, 2023
*Sigh*. No, that's not the issue.

First because 7z has a checksum verification mechanism, so a corrupted download wouldn't decompress without errors.

But accounting for the very unlikely case one of the upload had a different (repacked) archive, I downloaded from 3 of the mirrors, and all 3 are binarily identical. It's an issue with the game as uploaded.

Edit: I actually found the issue. Some idiot packed the game with a Fonts folder, when the code actually refers to fonts, with a lower case. Same with the Audio instead of audio folder.
any idea how to rename it? everytime i tried it always failed

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes