Randy Stair

Apr 3, 2022
Loved what I've seen so far, can't wait to see whats in store in the future. My brief two cents as to what I'd like to see in the future is this.
1. A sedcution/corruption mechanic would be amazing as a combat alternative, maybe with altered or unique animations that only play by following that route.
2. Clothing degradation would be great as well. I personally don't mind the dress disappearing during animations at the moment, but I understand the complaint. I think having it degrade after getting hit or after a scene begins/ends would be a good fit, with the dress being completely destroyed after say 2-4 hits/scenes. It could be left off or be picked up again just like the bustier body is picked up in one of the capsules scattered around the level.
3. As opposed to the bustier body being a pick-up, having it scale upwards with the amount of rings picked up might be a good incentive for players to actually pick up as many as they can and try to hold on to them. It would need to be capped at some point so that Amy doesn't just become a blob at some point though. That being said, I can see this being a matter of taste as I'm sure some of the other users that didn't care for Amy's model probably wouldn't care to see her grow even thiccer as they progress through a level.
Eagerly awaiting more.

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Just came back to this and man, the performance was massively improved. Good job so far. As far as mission/levels go, I had an idea. Some of the games, namely Shadow, had different mission objectives that would move the story progression along. As was mentioned above, a seduction mechanic could play into such a thing. Seduce so many enemies before the goal or head straight there or whatever, might be cool.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes