Haou-X

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2018
there's three with the lizards (blowjob, vaginal, and DP), one with the wolfs (doggy), and at least one with the tobi-kodachi (mounting?). There was animations with the boss, but that's not in this current build.

You trigger the scenes by letting the enemies attack you when they have hearts floating around their heads, and something with lust values deciding which specific animation plays. I'm not sure Haou will have to clarify.
Yea, those would be the current scenes in the build. As mentioned, once you see hearts that's when scenes are able to be triggered meaning their lust value is high enough. Then you just get caught to see a scene. The Tobi-Kodachi has 2 variants of its scene. Enemy lust goes down after a scene so if the hearts are gone then they go back to attacking normally.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
there's three with the lizards (blowjob, vaginal, and DP), one with the wolfs (doggy), and at least one with the tobi-kodachi (mounting?). There was animations with the boss, but that's not in this current build.

You trigger the scenes by letting the enemies attack you when they have hearts floating around their heads, and something with lust values deciding which specific animation plays. I'm not sure Haou will have to clarify.
the heart thing and letting enemy attack you i noticed , i'm looking for specification how to make sex scenes henge

but now that i know that only lizard has many scenes , i will focus on him , if someone figured this out please share

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EndLustChaos-2.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Melodic

Jun 2, 2018
Can someone help me, I'm trying to open the game but it won't let me play. Can you tell me what drivers to download to play?

Haou-X

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2018
Can someone help me, I'm trying to open the game but it won't let me play. Can you tell me what drivers to download to play?
Yo, so you're not able to open the game at all? Well as long as you're using a windows, have windows 10+, make sure you have directx 11 or 12 installed as well just having your graphics card drivers up-to-date.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Would me interesting to see canon male Sonic characters enter the game too. Either as playable or enemies.

Haou-X

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2018
great game! I enjoyed it, can't wait to see some more animations in the future. its nice to see a fellow amy rose fan here ^_^
press the T key and you can make amy twerk, genius!
Hehe, glad you found what I've done so far enjoyable.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes