Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
I wanna ask, how are you guys enjoying the music? it's not too repetitive or grating? this is my first project doing original music so any feedback would be appreciated.

E4gyWanking

Jul 24, 2023
I wanna ask, how are you guys enjoying the music? it's not too repetitive or grating? this is my first project doing original music so any feedback would be appreciated.
i thought it was actually alright, maybe a little unfitting since it's supposed to be more of an adventure game than a mysterious detective game. The music has this tense vibe to it..... Also could i make music for it too?

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
i thought it was actually alright, maybe a little unfitting since it's supposed to be more of an adventure game than a mysterious detective game. The music has this tense vibe to it..... Also could i make music for it too?
that's up to Haou to decide. As for the music, I used open minor 9ths so that's probably where the mysteriousness comes from. I wrote in context of the original demo in the forest, so I'll probably change the tracks once all the levels are finalized.

Reactions: E4gyWanking

luckypig

Feb 2, 2018
haha I was wondering when we would get to see that boss guy, great jobs with the animations!
game is still a little wonky but what sonic game isn't? wish things were a little more fluid with attacks, the T key for twerk is fun, how about an M key for masturbating ;)

buppiest boi

Jun 26, 2020
any news on a new update? i just want more scenes, the models and such are fine, oh that and making the capsule that makes you thicc last longer.

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
So about the poll, if I read it right, the 3 extra playables are gonna be Rouge, Blaze, and Cream?

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I got a bug, more than once. In this place (green area with 4 or more enemies). I pressed F to avoid sex, then jumped or used the hammer to kill them. Suddenly, they got Amy , with no F possibility. And this guy fucks Amy endlessly. Pressing ESC to go to TITLE SCREEN also doesnt work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, regarding some experience in gameplay of games like this, I REALLY miss some actions, like changing clothes, masturbation, crouching, animations like that (for us to appreciate her view too). Things that could be added to the game without too much work. I noticed she loses part of clothes (shredding) until being naked, but it's hard to make monster attack (they generally have hearts on them and fuck her).

Last edited:

SupraKamikaze

Apr 14, 2022
somebody know if in the game will have the option to change outfits or something i see in suscribestar about it, but im ot suscribed so i cant know

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes