Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
I wanna ask, how are you guys enjoying the music? it's not too repetitive or grating? this is my first project doing original music so any feedback would be appreciated.

E4gyWanking

Jul 24, 2023
I wanna ask, how are you guys enjoying the music? it's not too repetitive or grating? this is my first project doing original music so any feedback would be appreciated.
i thought it was actually alright, maybe a little unfitting since it's supposed to be more of an adventure game than a mysterious detective game. The music has this tense vibe to it..... Also could i make music for it too?

Bruh_Bot3000

Oct 10, 2021
i thought it was actually alright, maybe a little unfitting since it's supposed to be more of an adventure game than a mysterious detective game. The music has this tense vibe to it..... Also could i make music for it too?
that's up to Haou to decide. As for the music, I used open minor 9ths so that's probably where the mysteriousness comes from. I wrote in context of the original demo in the forest, so I'll probably change the tracks once all the levels are finalized.

Reactions: E4gyWanking
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes