1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Just off the expressions, I am scared to give this a try.
From the sample images, it looks like ~65% of the game is spent with mouths agape in either shock, disgust, fear, or anger. Further, it seems that on Endor the only appropriate time to close one's mouth is when suntanning.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
as i looked upon the screenshots my mind was instantly hit with several thoughts all at once.......i even spat a mouthful of coffee as they all crashed into my head :LOL:

so...is this an advert for a new range of barbie and ken dolls that has been posted on the wrong site?

and.......has dazd devolved?

with.....it's nice to see stop-motion art making a comeback

plus.......how much wanking do i need to do for my eyesight to become bad enough that this art looks amazing?

i really need a mental floss :LOL:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Endor [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 60mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Abegamer and x3m3x

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
There should be a comedy tag lol. Those renders. I feel the dude is going to fold the girl in half and store her under the bed for later lol.

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
He looks like he's working out his biceps with that girl in the animated scene (first preview gif). Overall, she seems to be more of an exercise machine than a human being.

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote