Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Can someone confirm that episode 3 and 4 were already released 2 days ago?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I really enjoyed this but i'm going to keep an eye on it as I have a feeling it's going to do something i'm going to hate with Kassie.

She says she's a lesbian, would never go for dick and guys see it as a challenge which she hates. Similar situation to myself and I really loved the dynamic between them as friends. I also have guy friends like that and they are awesome.

If it stays like it it's going to be great and i'd love to see her as his wing woman but i'm worried he'll cave and "magic cock" will somehow "cure lesbianism" as that's how it usually goes with things like this and I hate it.
Maybe, I am a rare case of a man, but I prefer that the lesbian characters remain so. I have no interest in lesbian sex, but I like this kind of characters (plus, it's the perfect way for the MC to have a (girl)friend he doesn't want to fuck all day, something I miss in these games, all women are targets, even family most time). Also, I like lesbian stories, even if I don't pay attention to sex scenes later.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Endowed [Ep. 1-4] Expanding Universe Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 718 MB
Original Size Mac: 701 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 203 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 186 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Endowed [Ep. 1-4] Expanding Universe Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 718 MB
Original Size Mac: 701 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 203 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 186 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Both MEGA Links show the same file "Endowed-0.2.1-mac-Compressed .zip" .

Reactions: waffleblanket155

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Maybe, I am a rare case of a man, but I prefer that the lesbian characters remain so. I have no interest in lesbian sex, but I like this kind of characters (plus, it's the perfect way for the MC to have a (girl)friend he doesn't want to fuck all day, something I miss in these games, all women are targets, even family most time). Also, I like lesbian stories, even if I don't pay attention to sex scenes later.
I totally agree. It wouldn't be such a big deal if Kassie was bi but just preferred women, but she has flat out stated she is not into cocks. Like, at all. To have the Dev go back on that and have sex with MC would be a huge disservice to her character. (Edit to add that I don't actually see the Dev doing this)

However I am loving their banter together, and I'm definitely seeing some affection growing between them. I'm a sucker for physical affection, so I'd like to see them go that route (hugs, cuddling on the couch, that kind of shit) but I don't want them to get sexual.

I'd also be happy if they end up getting married because I think they could be perfect partners for each other in everything but sex.

And sex is an easy thing to find elsewhere.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I really enjoyed this but i'm going to keep an eye on it as I have a feeling it's going to do something i'm going to hate with Kassie.

She says she's a lesbian, would never go for dick and guys see it as a challenge which she hates. Similar situation to myself and I really loved the dynamic between them as friends. I also have guy friends like that and they are awesome.

If it stays like it it's going to be great and i'd love to see her as his wing woman but i'm worried he'll cave and "magic cock" will somehow "cure lesbianism" as that's how it usually goes with things like this and I hate it.
I also hate that trope, but she is hands down my favorite girl... Kinda leaves me in a weird place with this game as well.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
I totally agree. It wouldn't be such a big deal if Kassie was bi but just preferred women, but she has flat out stated she is not into cocks. Like, at all. To have the Dev go back on that and have sex with MC would be a huge disservice to her character. (Edit to add that I don't actually see the Dev doing this)

However I am loving their banter together, and I'm definitely seeing some affection growing between them. I'm a sucker for physical affection, so I'd like to see them go that route (hugs, cuddling on the couch, that kind of shit) but I don't want them to get sexual.

I'd also be happy if they end up getting married because I think they could be perfect partners for each other in everything but sex.

And sex is an easy thing to find elsewhere.
I'd rather have choices to choose from if possible and not being selfish, pretty sure there's also people out there who wants to see the MC bang Cas, myself included.
But getting married with no sex? Seriously? Is that some kind of new trend or something? Anyone really believes that will work out fine?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I guess they like looking at massive man cock. Nothing gay about that :)
Gave your boyfriend a nice, warm and moist fist bump there for his beautiful comment, huh?

For real though, nothing gay about the 'issue' at hand. MC's pecker looks light a matchstick and makes the scenes comedic instead of erotic.
If you want to dive deep into the discussion, an at least normal sized dick makes the female's enjoyment during sex believable for me. Scenes in general look weird with an ill equipped MC. The bathroom scene with Raya made me laugh, nothing else.

All in all I have to say I enjoyed the game. The interactions between the MC and the other characters are great and feel very natural, they have a good flow.
The setting is not 100% new, but still very interesting and leaves many options on how to continue.
The sex scenes need improvement, I think. They're short, have 1 angle and are missing some spice.

I wonder how the pills will turn out. If the MCs dick stays small after taking them, but Gabi's breasts grew, then if he gives them to Gabi and fucks her / gets sucked off, will her pussy juice/saliva make his dick grow? Guess that's where the title of the game came from.

Also, it seems pretty obvious that Kassie will become the main love interest. We keep flirting with her, and also options to give her compliments. Maybe there's more to her story, or she just hasn't figured out that she's maybe bisexual. Don't know why people in this thread are making a big deal out of that.

Looking forward to further updates. :)

Last edited:

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Wasn't sure what to expect when I started to play this, but it hooked me from the git-go. You have done a good job of putting a different spin on the old guy-gets-surprise-inheritance trope. And I loves me a VN with story and choices.

That said, it was refreshing to see - after endless games with Kong dongs - a character who doesn't have to stuff his dick down his pants leg, but dude...micropenis? Now that is really different! Congratulations on striking a blow for the unfortunately underendowed! Up against the wall, horse-cock motherfuckers! Lol
Devs, you realize, don't you, that if your MCs' puds were actually the size of a geoduck's siphon they would never leave their houses, as they would be fellating themselves all day. Lol.

And another thing; once again the build ends with the MC getting into a (miniscule) pickle. Why do you guys always have to go for that (small) dick move? It ain't a cliffhanger when you don't know when the next episode is coming. ;-D

Seriously though, this game is off to a great start and I can't wait to see what comes next. Now get back to work!
Please....

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes