RPGM Completed Endure & Escape -Pregnant Elf and Forest Mansion- [Ururuc]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
you don't need it , when you start the game you can choose to start with a gallery item which gives you all the scenes
I can't figure out "start with a gallery item". All it asks is if you want to use the Recall feature, I say yes, it gives the Easy-Normal-Hard-Directors Cut. But no "gallery" option to look at past scenes. What am I missing? (I really just want to see the birthing scene(s)!!)

Dec 21, 2019
just finish this game on director cut mode , and i can only tell you how i wasted an entire day finishing it and still unable to unlock good ending (************)

anyway, welcome to dungeon of lulu farea but instead I regret my decision for every step i made, this game just require to explore a mansion which full of monster while you try to escape to give birth to your baby. every move you make gives you anxiety (oh look, developer provided a blessing mode that provide free item and all ) , haa , you thought , you use those and you wontbe able to unlock true ending!

have fun ! (no i did not enjoy it)

and let me TELL YOU ABOUT THE FINAL BOSS
2 PHASE
HUMAN MODE
(-PLAIN SIMPLE , free to wind)

Monsster mode
(-do you bring enough item ? at 90% nothing much , just debuff poison , slience and all-)
at 70% he will debuff every buff you got
at 30% he will do all the stuff before youhave a chance to recover , stun , slience , poison , everything.

ps: something which unlocked ending 2 which provided me saves. tq. want to know what going on ?

songos

Sep 29, 2017
The game-over scenes are relatively tame given the potential scenarios the enemies could have inflicted.

Normal tentacle - Fina goes into labor after being cummed inside, then gives birth as she is anally violated

Insect - Insect legs squeeze the pregnant belly even further, forcing the birth of the baby

Slime - A piece of slime enters the pregnant womb, then expands, forcing the baby to be born

Canine - Fina's already pregnant womb is forced to gestate new canine monsters, and continues to birth them as her own child has to wait its turn

Orc - After a round of rape, Fina goes into labor, then as her child is crowning, the orc shoves the child back into the womb and continues raping Fina. The child is born eventually, though, and Fina is forced to birth half-orcs later

Beast - After attempted oviposition in Fina's rectum, another beast rapes her, then deposits a single large egg into her already full-term womb. The ending scene shows that she gave birth to her child after but the egg is stuck in her vulva

0 hp & mp - normal standing birth with differences depending on clothing damage level (intact, damaged, nude). In damaged clothing, a throwaway line said that the ruined panties have made the birth more difficult

Nude in narrow passageway - A goblin takes advantage of the narrow passage to rape Fina until she goes into labor, this is possible as Fina is on all fours in the tunnel

Giant tentacle mid-boss - the Giant tentacle unceremoniously inserts a thin tentacle into Fina's womb, wraps itself around the unborn child, and pulls it out of Fina. She is then forced to gestate tentacle spawn

Beastman mid-boss - This is the most disturbing scene of all. The beastman gave Fina some concoction that accelerates the growth of her baby, causing it to grow to nearly adult proportions, while plugging her cervix with a thick tentacle. The tentacle eventually ejaculated within her, triggering labor, and Fina finally gives birth to her "big" baby, which does not behave like an infant

Chimera mid-boss - After Fina was defeated, she managed to escape from the chimera, only to collapse somewhere where she gives birth normally, only to be found by monsters and given the usual treatment, gestating new monsters

Final Boss Magician - A throwaway line stated that she gave birth as when we see her again, she's birthing the magician's monster army.

Jesz

Dec 1, 2019
Tried playing the game but it kept saying that "System\RGSS301.dll could not be found" even after I installed one and toyed with it for a bit. Anyway to fix this exactly?

shadowchaos5150

Mar 8, 2019
Is it possible to get back out of the gallery room? I accidentally saved over my progress while inside the gallery & I don't want to have to start all over again, Google translate camera or no.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I deleted it after playing for a while. Too much for me. It would have been different if she wasn't pregnant from the start. But this.....

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes