RPGM Completed Endure & Escape -Pregnant Elf and Forest Mansion- [Ururuc]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Farles

Jun 15, 2021
just finish this game on director cut mode , and i can only tell you how i wasted an entire day finishing it and still unable to unlock good ending (************)

anyway, welcome to dungeon of lulu farea but instead I regret my decision for every step i made, this game just require to explore a mansion which full of monster while you try to escape to give birth to your baby. every move you make gives you anxiety (oh look, developer provided a blessing mode that provide free item and all ) , haa , you thought , you use those and you wontbe able to unlock true ending!

have fun ! (no i did not enjoy it)

and let me TELL YOU ABOUT THE FINAL BOSS
2 PHASE
HUMAN MODE
(-PLAIN SIMPLE , free to wind)

Monsster mode
(-do you bring enough item ? at 90% nothing much , just debuff poison , slience and all-)
at 70% he will debuff every buff you got
at 30% he will do all the stuff before youhave a chance to recover , stun , slience , poison , everything.

ps: something which unlocked ending 2 which provided me saves. tq. want to know what going on ?
It took me a week just to get this.anyway if you want to unlock this you must search everything like barrel etc, and some are not glowing.

Just get to the Boss and you will see the dialog. (I was setting on godmode so it will be easy on Boss fight (also sorry my bad English :)))

Axelerater

Aug 31, 2023
When i play it shows unable to find Graphics/System/Window. How to fix this?
And then Audio/DecisionSE1
It seems there is a lot of things missing im the folder how can i fix this?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I'd very much like if Ururuc's other games were uploaded here, they all look great

When i play it shows unable to find Graphics/System/Window. How to fix this?
And then Audio/DecisionSE1
It seems there is a lot of things missing im the folder how can i fix this?
You probably need an RTP.
does anyone have a working megaupload link?
The WorkUpload link in the OP works.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
kind of a bunk game map is far to big and confusing to many keys to worry about
and you get 1H scene from secific mob types and then anything after that just says you been raped by this mob type (dick move dev) got to the 3rd floor and then found out about the basement room or what ever and by then said fuck it best survival tool RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.69

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes