RPGM Completed Energy Drain ~Otoko no Ko Targeted By Futanari Girls and Succubi~ [2019-10-03] [askot]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
damm this only miss corruption to have perfect tags for me.
thank you for the upload.
Nothing to corrupt, everything is way ahead of you.

Succubus are sex demons, impossible to corrupt as they literally use sex to survive and kill. The futa are all horny as fuck and the MC was already being used as a cock sleeve.

Anything that could be corrupted beat you to it.

Reactions: falafelswoop

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Holy mother of trap and futanari! This is just my kind of hgame! I'll be sure to enjoy it to the fullest!

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Everyone can enjoy what they like, but for me personally, Male Protag and Futa in the same spoiler-tag just isn't it chief.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
TrapsXFutaXSuccubus ? whelp.... my PP is hard.. and as always.. man is being led around by their PP.

Also as a masochist i love this :D

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Not sure to feel about this one. The combat is unfun and really messes with pacing. You have to fight, but then it takes forever to get a loss scene.
They really need to strip out the current combat system and just use the basic rpgm one, choose options in what to do sure, actually attack piss all, nope, this is probably the most crappy combat system I have seen in this sort of game, and that is saying something.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
They really need to strip out the current combat system and just use the basic rpgm one, choose options in what to do sure, actually attack piss all, nope, this is probably the most crappy combat system I have seen in this sort of game, and that is saying something.
I certainly don't hate it, because really, anything is better than generic RPGM (some of which are just depressing), but I think we're reaching that point in the RPGM lifecycle where combat is never fun, but there needs to be some gameplay element between H-scenes. I don't know; maybe there's a huge cult of RPGM fans whom just can't get it going without a fully-functional TP system with exponential values. lol

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I certainly don't hate it, because really, anything is better than generic RPGM (some of which are just depressing), but I think we're reaching that point in the RPGM lifecycle where combat is never fun, but there needs to be some gameplay element between H-scenes. I don't know; maybe there's a huge cult of RPGM fans whom just can't get it going without a fully-functional TP system with exponential values. lol
It all boils down to the developer's programmation's skills and if they really care to make a good gameplay. Because most of them (even the most famous ones) really only care for the H parts of the game, they don't really give two cents about the gameplay quality, and sometimes it's the inverse, where they give focus to the gameplay while not caring much about the story or H-scenes. Ones I personally found fun in terms of pure gameplay were: Ariadne, Creature Hunter, Cursed Blacksmith, Monster Girl Quest Paradox, Succubus Prison, QuietGirls, etc...(there's a lot more but I kinda forgot about them and cited the ones that came to mind first)

Aug 9, 2019
The gameplay being so boring and the fact that you need to lose to get the h-scenes is just too boring for me to handle. I'll be waiting for some kind soul with more patience than me to drop a gallery/save.

Reactions: Chrathrard

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
It all boils down to the developer's programmation's skills and if they really care to make a good gameplay. Because most of them (even the most famous ones) really only care for the H parts of the game, they don't really give two cents about the gameplay quality, and sometimes it's the inverse, where they give focus to the gameplay while not caring much about the story or H-scenes. Ones I personally found fun in terms of pure gameplay were: Ariadne, Creature Hunter, Cursed Blacksmith, Monster Girl Quest Paradox, Succubus Prison, QuietGirls, etc...(there's a lot more but I kinda forgot about them and cited the ones that came to mind first)
That's a man of culture !! (y)

Reactions: EldenFZ

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Ugh...I hate to be that guy but does anyone have a full save? Got past the school, then the brothel and then the castle of lust, beat the final boss and then she decided to get back up with over 2000 health! Great....

Reactions: Wizard Lizard

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Ugh...I hate to be that guy but does anyone have a full save? Got past the school, then the brothel and then the castle of lust, beat the final boss and then she decided to get back up with over 2000 health! Great....
It's okay to be that guy. Some people are Cheat Engine samurai, dedicated to the lewd art of boo-O-SHI-no, and can run Sims 3 at 120fps on 600% speed, with MAXIMUM HORSE SPAWN. They are the sharks, we are the kindling-eyed lungfish gazing in awe from the safety of the rocks breaching the surface.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It's okay to be that guy. Some people are Cheat Engine samurai, dedicated to the lewd art of boo-O-SHI-no, and can run Sims 3 at 120fps on 600% speed, with MAXIMUM HORSE SPAWN. They are the sharks, we are the kindling-eyed lungfish gazing in awe from the safety of the rocks breaching the surface.
That....was beautiful!

Willie_wonder

Oct 20, 2017
I have to agree with the above, combat is almost getting lackluster to the point where I always put a hack on the game just to bypass the combat; chastise if you wish. Unfortunately the google drive quota has been reached, so mega download it is, thanks kindly!

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I don't know what H-scenes the author mentions here , but I have:
introduction: the Medina office without the Н-scene
all fights: no H-scenes
toilet : no Н-scenes

this begs the question: where are they ?
because even if you lose a fight, there is a screen saver *GAME OVER* and that's it .

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes