RPGM Completed Energy Drain ~Otoko no Ko Targeted By Futanari Girls and Succubi~ [2019-10-03] [askot]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
and still system battlefield extremely not convenient ,have such system cannot be put pause , until battle not completes move away from computer not move away, so step-by-step battle more convenient .

Reactions: Varik8876

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
I didn't knew Piririnegi worked on a game
hopefully the battlesystem is not as bad as ppl suggest here

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
Mostly just sating my own boredom here, but what exactly did cracking the DRM entail? I imagine with RPG Maker games, it's as simple as decrypting the game files, opening with the editor, removing a DRM plugin, and recompiling? Or does it go more in depth?

Timthecarp

Sep 30, 2018
This game has horrible combat, and to get all the sex scenes you have to beat the final boss three times. One for each. and. every. route. This in and of itself took two hours, out of the maybe five-sixish it took me to beat the game.

Totally not worth it, but here you go. A 100% save. 0/10, jerk off to the gallery and don't actually waste your time with the game itself. :HideThePain:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 644534 Here's the save (i'm almost certain that i have all the scenes,but you will notice that Regina have 1 spot left I'm looking in the files to be sure)
This game has horrible combat, and to get all the sex scenes you have to beat the final boss three times. One for each. and. every. route. This in and of itself took two hours, out of the maybe five-sixish it took me to beat the game.

Totally not worth it, but here you go. A 100% save. 0/10, jerk off to the gallery and don't actually waste your time with the game itself. :HideThePain:
Thank you for sharing your pain, and in turn sparing us.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Trap protagonist (Noa) gets bullied by his futa friends :whistle: (yes, they are hermaphrodite, but Noa ain't gonna get pussy from them).

Native-quality translation, but there are scattered untranslated map interactions and story text.

No New game +, gallery unlock after completion, or post-game exploration allowing re-enactment of loss to succubi. A playthrough takes 2 hours (which includes reading all text and fighting every encounter once).

Real-time battle with no pause for player action: no time to assess the situation and choose the correct tactics. But, the underlying battle is still RPG Maker; there's no need to think much about tactics.

The action bar showing enemy timings is not always useful because you can't see which enemy you're targeting on the bar.

Suzano

Jun 27, 2017
Game it self "game" is not that bad....

... but as a HENTAI GAME falls down hard head first....

... my penis was sad all day :(

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Is it the femdom futa where they simply have you as the bottom/bitch or the femdom where they just beat the shit out of you for giggles?

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Is it the femdom futa where they simply have you as the bottom/bitch or the femdom where they just beat the shit out of you for giggles?
The former. The futa characters are your, the protagonist's, friends. They don't physically abuse you, and do only some playful verbal abuse. Or perhaps I am too much of a newfag to understand the implications of "the femdom where they just beat the shit out of you for giggles".

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
The former. The futa characters are your, the protagonist's, friends. They don't physically abuse you, and do only some playful verbal abuse. Or perhaps I am too much of a newfag to understand the implications of "the femdom where they just beat the shit out of you for giggles".
I'm not a huge fan of femdom either but I can futa on male and traps aren't bad. However, the type of femdom you see in is above and beyond what I'm comfortable with. After I completed one of the girls took charge and it wasn't that bad, wouldn't be in my top 5 fantasies, but it's watchable. So, I figured that was femdom and tried something else. So, I downloaded Sadistic Sisters and it was a nightmare. By the end I was curled up in the fetal position due to the number of times he gets kicked in the nuts, and the sister's reactions to his suffering didn't help matters. Laughing and saying they love him as he writhes in pain, it's not BDSM, it's torture by two sociopaths.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenenbaum
Apr 15, 2020
I keep getting an error saying that the file "$Hero02_spear01(f3)(y30)(s1).png" is missing but I found the file in the image character folder. anyone know why im getting the error?

Edit: looks like im getting the error when I use the basic attack function instead of a skill. im in the school just after getting the weapons under the school

Last edited:

Timthecarp

Sep 30, 2018
I keep getting an error saying that the file "$Hero02_spear01(f3)(y30)(s1).png" is missing but I found the file in the image character folder. anyone know why im getting the error?

Edit: looks like im getting the error when I use the basic attack function instead of a skill. im in the school just after getting the weapons under the school
No idea, didn't happen to me. Maybe do a fresh download of the game and see if the problem still happens after?

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
Man why do all futanari games have the guy as a bottom bitch. It becomes the same boring gay type shit everytime. Give the mans some pussy! Usually i can tolerate it but with this crappy gameplay? Nope. It's not worth constantly losing or anything.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Finally I finish the game.
It's garbage :(

Not enough CG, it's not worth the price. 16$ ! what a joke !
The gameplay is not that bad, it's RPGM...
Not enough scene with succubus !! We want more ! This guy just have 1 scene with pussy o_o
To many dick in the ass, it's not my fetish... I like futa on futa, male on futa... but futa on male :s

I'm happy I havn't paid for this.

If you have money to give for a game with succubi, go for succubus senki or succubus covenant or lust grimm. Far better.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes