RPGM Completed Energy Drain ~Otoko no Ko Targeted By Futanari Girls and Succubi~ [2019-10-03] [askot]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Fr3nki

Oct 12, 2017
If need help passing this(picture) part : Click next to the statue between red and yellow circle to your left then lever will appear.

ss.png

Last edited:

nanigod

Oct 24, 2021
Timthecarp,帖子:3431571,成员:917312 said:
这个游戏有可怕的战斗,要获得所有的性爱场面,你必须击败最终的老板三遍。每人一份。和。每一个。路线。本身就花了两个小时,而花了大约五六小时才打败了比赛。

完全不值得,但给你。100% 节省。0/10,混蛋去画廊,不要把时间浪费在游戏本身上。:隐藏痛苦:
[/引用]
thanks bro, you are legend

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Battle mechanics are fucking unfunny joke. Real time battles are just idiotic idea in RPGM.

Jan 18, 2018
idk why ppl keep shitting on the game for the futa on male thing i thought it was pretty obvious how it was gonna go in the first 5 minutes. How do you imagine a trap is gonna dom?

Combat is too much but ngl it was better than the pokemon turnbased shit in most games resort to. I could play it and have some fun. CG is sorta lacking yeah but i thought that the voice acting and the story (text) itself makes up for it pretty well. Overall 8/10 nutbust.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
idk why ppl keep shitting on the game for the futa on male thing i thought it was pretty obvious how it was gonna go in the first 5 minutes. How do you imagine a trap is gonna dom?

Combat is too much but ngl it was better than the pokemon turnbased shit in most games resort to. I could play it and have some fun. CG is sorta lacking yeah but i thought that the voice acting and the story (text) itself makes up for it pretty well. Overall 8/10 nutbust.
It's not that they "resort to" that style, RPGM is just extremely limited in function. It's good for people who don't know anything about game design or coding, but if you really wanted to customize RPGM it would be less work to make it in an actual game engine such as Godot or Unity.

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
It's not that they "resort to" that style, RPGM is just extremely limited in function. It's good for people who don't know anything about game design or coding, but if you really wanted to customize RPGM it would be less work to make it in an actual game engine such as Godot or Unity.
No, it IS really that they resort to that style, I've seen plenty of good games made in RPG so either the engine is good or not, it boils down to what you WANT to do first, any form of turn-based combat with 2D graphics? Perfect for the job, anything else? You are better off using another engine. RPGM is simply made to make 2D RPGs easier to made, they could have chosen any other engine for anything else, but these people CHOSE RpgMaker of their own volition

D-Boy22

Nov 14, 2019
how do you select items and attacks, ect in combat, all I can do is sit there while I flick through the commends

AnonJohn

Dec 1, 2017
DLSite link is dead, here's new one:

Charging money for it and being an official translation while leaving some text untranslated is a rather big issue imo.

How to complete the fight with lesser succubus ?? 2 v3 any tricks?
At the start? I think that was before you got your weapons, right? Use skills.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes