SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
This game turned out to be way better than I expected it would be.

9/10

Great game, amazing renders.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I was really excited to play this but....honestly it really starts with some interesting premises then...it's over. One of the girls doesn't even end up fully nude. And it's a bit of a pain to replay so I didn't see all of the scenes. THAT BEING SAID I want more ENF stuff to succeed and for it to be bigger, so I'll say it wasn't too bad and I really hope there's more. I suppose not everyone just wanted scenes of the girls having to walk around the office buck naked for several days, trying to cover themselves. Shrug.

yevi

Aug 11, 2021
total shit comparing to other femdom games, there are only beautiful renders nothing more

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
ENF forever, please.

That being said, there was no need for this to be a Unity game. It just makes computers work harder (and kills older computers) without doing anything Renpy can't do.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Shouldn't this get a "No Sexual Content" tag? They get naked and embarrassed. OK...cool...people are into that. I get it. Now when does one get forced to suck a cock (especially the closet lesbian, cause that would be even more humiliating).
Even without sexual content, I could see one of them being forced to wear a buttplug. lol
I mean...so much more could've been done with this one.
The renders are great. The story is interesting, though the grammar is a bit messy and dialogue is lacking. (And certain parts sound like something a 10 year old would write. lol)
Honestly, I give it about a 6/10 overall. The shining point is the renders. The girls all look hot AF.
Even the endings could've had more story in them.
Now, I'll be searching more ENF to try and satisfy my hunger after that teasing.

ViniCent

Dec 5, 2017
There seems to exist a free DLC for this game "Linda meets Hugo".
Any chance we could get that?

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
very good renders but only one sex scene across the game... linda and the others are so hot

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes