Wolf RPG Partial WIP [ENG] Magical Change Alice [ACEROLA]

Rasttix

Oct 30, 2019
Screenshot1.jpg

Developer: Acerola
Store:
Censored: No
Version: 1.06
Language: English (Partial, up to quest #23)
Release Date: 05/Apr/2015

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I always liked Acerola games so I decided to start translating Acerola games that were never translated starting from Magical Change Alice which caught my eye while browsing their games.

As always, if you like the game, please consider supporting its creators.

If you enjoyed my translation please consider donating to:

I will really appreciate any donation and it will help me motivate to continue my work.

Download links for the latest translated version:

Last edited:

VidyaNoz

Apr 7, 2021
Very cool, I have yet to play a game where you can customize the girl. Good luck with the translation!

Rasttix

Oct 30, 2019
Thank you for the messages and the reactions! Also thank you for your donations, I really appreciate it and it helps me realize there are people supporting my work.

I'm sorry I haven't updated this post in a while, I had to take care of a relative who went through an emergency surgery and did not have as much as free time as before, I just wanted to let you know I'll definitely finish this translation and hope to increase the pace soon now that my relative is feeling better.

abiroyon

Oct 22, 2017
Thank you for the messages and the reactions! Also thank you for your donations, I really appreciate it and it helps me realize there are people supporting my work.

I'm sorry I haven't updated this post in a while, I had to take care of a relative who went through an emergency surgery and did not have as much as free time as before, I just wanted to let you know I'll definitely finish this translation and hope to increase the pace soon now that my relative is feeling better.
It's important to know your priorities. Thank you for the update and I'm glad to hear that your relative is feeling better, I hope they have a quick and well recovery!

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Hey, sorry for asking, but is there any "wholesome" h-content? Or is this the one where the only h-content is rape, prostitution, blackmail and such?

Rasttix

Oct 30, 2019
Hey, sorry for asking, but is there any "wholesome" h-content? Or is this the one where the only h-content is rape, prostitution, blackmail and such?
As with most of Acerola games this game is mostly prostitution, blackmail and such

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
How much are you done with the game ? It says #23 but any idea if it's like 25% 50% 75% ??

Rasttix

Oct 30, 2019
How much are you done with the game ? It says #23 but any idea if it's like 25% 50% 75% ??
There is a detailed description on what's been translated in the "Version History" section. I've advanced a bit since then but honestly I had to put it on hold for a while. I hope to resume it soon

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ravelord Nito