Wolf RPG Partial WIP [ENG] Magical Change Alice [ACEROLA]

Rasttix

Oct 30, 2019
It doesnt work for me this message keeps popping up whenever i try to load a save file and nothing is in gallery either
It won't work in the translated version because the game name is different, it will work in the original version.
I don't have a full save for the translated version yet

Reactions: ArtVandelay28

ArtVandelay28

May 25, 2020
It won't work in the translated version because the game name is different, it will work in the original version.
I don't have a full save for the translated version yet
I can confirm it unlocks the JP version's gallery, thank you and good luck with the translation!

Reactions: Rasttix

xLycorisx

Jul 6, 2020
Why is there no voice during the H-scene except the first one? the others have no voice, some H-scene have moan at least but the others have non at all. also goodluck with the translation!!

Rasttix

Oct 30, 2019
Why is there no voice during the H-scene except the first one? the others have no voice, some H-scene have moan at least but the others have non at all. also goodluck with the translation!!
I would have to check it, maybe there is something wrong in the build. I'll check it in my next patch

Blackdog195

Jun 1, 2022
I keep having a bug where lewdness drops to zero after some mission h scenes and won't rise at all for the rest of the game. It kinda breaks the game.

Blackdog195

Jun 1, 2022
It looks like it will only let me increase it is by using the sex skills in battle and all interactions outside of battle that affect lewdness appear to decrease it regardless of if it says its increasing or decreasing.

Rasttix

Oct 30, 2019
It looks like it will only let me increase it is by using the sex skills in battle and all interactions outside of battle that affect lewdness appear to decrease it regardless of if it says its increasing or decreasing.
Let me know the h scene that causes this issue and I'll take a look at it.

no new update?
I haven't dropped it yet, but it's been hard finding time to dedicate to this translation.

I'm looking for people to help me with this translation if anyone with enough japanese skills to translate the dialogue is available and interested please PM me.

NotNery

Aug 16, 2021
Let me know the h scene that causes this issue and I'll take a look at it.

I haven't dropped it yet, but it's been hard finding time to dedicate to this translation.

I'm looking for people to help me with this translation if anyone with enough japanese skills to translate the dialogue is available and interested please PM me.
Any luck?