Completed Complete [ENG] Suzukuri Karin-chan / Last game of Bunny Black dev team -A Shin Koihime Musou spinoff with gameplay like Arknight [Append patch Available]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kafeideshijie

Nov 23, 2023
Hello, I have just started learning how to translate games but encountered a problem. After unpacking Softhouse Chara's game, there are .vfs, .box and .iph files. The .iph file can be further changed into PNG format, but what tool should I use to change it back to .iph after modification? I also couldn't find any tools to read the .box file. Lastly, I couldn't find any tools to repack them into a .vfs file. If you have any relevant tools that you could share with me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Plastic Memories
Feb 22, 2021
Hello, I have just started learning how to translate games but encountered a problem. After unpacking Softhouse Chara's game, there are .vfs, .box and .iph files. The .iph file can be further changed into PNG format, but what tool should I use to change it back to .iph after modification? I also couldn't find any tools to read the .box file. Lastly, I couldn't find any tools to repack them into a .vfs file. If you have any relevant tools that you could share with me, it would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry i can't help you with that since i'm just a translator ,maybe if you post on that game 's discussion board at vndb some programers could. I'm busy with my Shin koihime remake project so good luck with yours @/

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
then how did you make a patch for this??? did someone on your team hack the files and pack it for you?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote