dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
How's the pregnancy content in this one? since i don't see any in screenshots, neither dlsite has tagged it with pregnancy.
There are pregnancy mechanics. There's a whole little room/clinic for all your children, metrics for pregnancy, blessings to increase it, etc. I didn't really do much with it since that's not my kink tho.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
So what is this game like? Does it give you freedom to have sex while staying virgin? Does it respect the player in some ways(not wasting time and having freedom)?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So what is this game like? Does it give you freedom to have sex while staying virgin? Does it respect the player in some ways(not wasting time and having freedom)?
Plenty of freedom. You aren't forced to do anything its pretty much a sandbox.

Aviee13

May 19, 2020
Anyone else getting a black screen on Joiplay? It loads the main menu, but immediately after select 'new start' it just black screens.

Sad, cause I've been dying for a new game from this dev. x.x

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I really don't get this king of games. All those juicy degrading tags and what do you do? You play as the girl who get it all. Just why? What's the appeal?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boobmanlord

Jetejete

Dec 3, 2019
the tavern is bugged yeah got one customer asking for "potatoas or i'll die" something like that
gave him "jugga salad" iirc which is litteraly potatoes and still the "i dont like this"

good luck with bugfixing this mess, shimobashira is my favorite dev but i know the code is always a pain to deal with

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes