Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
There are pregnancy mechanics. There's a whole little room/clinic for all your children, metrics for pregnancy, blessings to increase it, etc. I didn't really do much with it since that's not my kink tho.
That's so sad:( so anyway..

Graven

Jun 12, 2017
This one was a bitch to MTL. There were so many nooks and crannies to check and a lot of the menus required adjusting so you could actually read the text.

Couple of things to keep in mind for this one...

Since there was a variable for pretty much everything with a name, the MTL struggled to spit out decent translations in a lot of places. Expect a good amount of mistaken genders, references to the wrong person, inconsistent naming, weird spacing, etc. I tried my best to clean it up as much as I could, but there's only so much I can do before I have to scrub through every line of text (It did help me make a ton of improvements to my tool though). That being said, game is completely playable, plot is completely understandable, and the spelling/grammar doesn't make your head hurt (usually).

Since there is a LOT going on under the hood, if you see any weird behavior send your save and a clear screenshot. I pretty much fixed anything I ran into in my playthrough though so there shouldn't be anything broken.

If you find any untranslated text let me know. I sifted through everything I could but I didn't 100% the game so there might be stuff I missed hiding...

Anyways, game is super fun, one of my favorites. Hope yall enjoy it and don't forget to buy the game from the dev if you do. Lastly if you enjoy the MTL feel free to support me. Cheers!

Edit: Since I like the game a bunch, I want to go in for a second round of polish which is something I don't usually do. At the same time I wanted to test to see if anybody is willing to help contribute to cleaning things up. and included some simple instructions on how to contribute. If you are motivated enough and like the game enough, give it a shot to fix some things that annoy you. I'll personally probably be trying to fix some of the minor spacing issues as well as try to fix some inconsistencies with names.
Ur a legend!

Oct 31, 2017
Some of yours have legitimately been the first mtl ive seen where dialogue actually made sense. So yeah Ill give this a fair shake and see where it lands.

Thanks at any rate for the indepth preview. Lots of screenshots and detailed tags, I am very interested.

Aug 24, 2017
Looking forward to when this one gets finished. Right now, it appears to be in an unfinished state where they cover up some body parts.

Super weird, right? Any way, wake me when it's finished.

Kosi20s

Apr 29, 2021
Anyone know where the pig is when you get the quest to find the pig for the second time? Also who wize and where can I find her?

Fordlds

Oct 9, 2020
This is monumental day. I was expecting any kind of decent of translation to take at least a year more but godamm this is cool!

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
anyone known any fast way to improve Dancing skill?? or i just have to dance more until i gain alot EXP from that?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Enicia and the Contract Mark ~Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~ [v1.10] [Shimobashira

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
the tavern is bugged yeah got one customer asking for "potatoas or i'll die" something like that
gave him "jugga salad" iirc which is litteraly potatoes and still the "i dont like this"

good luck with bugfixing this mess, shimobashira is my favorite dev but i know the code is always a pain to deal with
Its fixed in the patch link.

Reactions: cooler_T<p
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes