randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Plenty of freedom. You aren't forced to do anything its pretty much a sandbox.
l seen games, despite being virgin and corrupted to the final stage, acts like full corrupted, non virgin. Is this true for this?
Also, the previous games of the same developer, have the same sandbox feel you mentioned?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
l seen games, despite being virgin and corrupted to the final stage, acts like full corrupted, non virgin. Is this true for this?
Hmm from what I remember her corruption (lewd lv) mostly just determines the Hscenes you get from events. I think she mostly acts the same outside of that but I'm not 100%

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I like these games as long as I have some control. Forced rape I don't really like and no amount of extra tags will make it better.
I prefer tentacles or slime(if available) to be the girls first time, and i can't at all explain it. Makes it easier to pick a human if she's not a virgin at the start. *shrug*
Oh but i'm all game with that. Just i can't see myself in the shoes of the girl who gets the tentacles. I'd rather be a bystander or the one unleashing the tentacle monster. What puzzles me is to be in the lady's POV, while degradation and rape (the latter as long as it's just fictional) are fun to me.

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn this game is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know the dev was the one who made celesphonia, this one's gonna be hella fun

Reactions: dazedanon

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Fuuuuuuuuuck, it got an MTL translated already? Man, Idk wether to play it now or wait for the inevitable uncensor and proper English translation. Arigatou gozaimuch. Shimobashira. I'm going to lose more kids than a Planned Parenthood now.

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I've only played it for a few hours but I can't find the place for Dancing Job. Please tell me where it is.
Talk to potion shop girl for quest. (Unlocks after a few days I think) That unlocks the map where the dancing job is.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
I really don't get this king of games. All those juicy degrading tags and what do you do? You play as the girl who get it all. Just why? What's the appeal?
I mean I can literally turn your comment around if it were male protag : ''All those juicy degrading tags and what do you do ? You don't play as the girl who gets it all ? Just why ???''.
I feel more connected to the action if I'm playing first person.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I mean I can literally turn your comment around if it were male protag : ''All those juicy degrading tags and what do you do ? You don't play as the girl who gets it all ? Just why ???''.
I feel more connected to the action if I'm playing first person.
Cos i'm not a girl and i don't aspire to get dicked ferociously. So i don't find enticing to be on the subjective of someone getting dicked. I wouldn't feel odd if every now and then a submissive female protagonist game came out for the more unconventional kinks, but there are loads and loads of them while you hardly find the counterpart with male domination on an RPGM setting. It's counterintuitive if you ask me.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes