dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I think this will be the first game I try that's TLed using GPT. Kinda excited to see how well LLM fares against the usual translation neural network.
Now to corrupt this little saint :Kappa:
The quality is actually a bit lower overall compared to some of the recent games I did due to the overabundance of variables everywhere. But it's still a lot better than stuff like DeepL or Google in my opinion since it can actually keep track of the past conversation.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Wish a competent RPGM MZ save editor or cheat plugin would pop up soon. Seems nearly impossible to even get anything from Cheat Engine to stick on these games. And it seems MZ are the games of the future for now.

Otherwise this one looks like a lot of fun at least!
Hey, u got any updates regarding this? And also did the old rpgm Cheat Engine formula works in this game?

Hiro92

Feb 20, 2022
What a great game I love it, Would be cool having such a game with a male protagonist that gets abused by other man.

Jujurara

Mar 7, 2023
Keeps crashing when doing the first Exorcism quest after first die rolls.
Did the delivery quest before this & it works fine, the first ruin Mission also works fine

Ludu

Jun 7, 2021
There seems to be a softlock in the room with the goblins where you can choose to sleep, during a scene with a goblin it says "Click/Enter to continue" but the scene keeps on looping.

morion

Jun 28, 2017
Hello,
How do I level up the different characters (Enica, ...) ?
I spent xp by buying skills but not leveling

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
when going to the public bathhouse i get this
View attachment 2709104
Keeps crashing when doing the first Exorcism quest after first die rolls.
Did the delivery quest before this & it works fine, the first ruin Mission also works fine
Are yall using old saves from a previous version by any chance? I couldn't reproduce either of these. Make sure all the right files are in the folders using search.

1687215317698.png
1687215541171.png
1687215591866.png

Hello,
How do I level up the different characters (Enica, ...) ?
I spent xp by buying skills but not leveling
Check the Growth tab in the menu. Need to have them in your party too.

There seems to be a softlock in the room with the goblins where you can choose to sleep, during a scene with a goblin it says "Click/Enter to continue" but the scene keeps on looping.
Can you get me a save?

Last edited:

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
dazedanon
Bug Report: I think there's something wrong with Enicia's exorcism-spells. Basically, I can't seem to find any enemies it's useable on, and all the spirits and ghosts in the game are getting hit just fine with physical attacks, even though the game says that shouldn't work.
EDIT: Tested it out a bit, and updated to the newest patch. Found some later-game undead that the spells worked on, but on spirits it did not seem to work.

Methinks you missed a reference for the behaviour of the "Spirit"-tag in combat. (which is why it shows up in kanji when you play with dicerolls on). Don't know if it's fixable or not.

Loving this translation. Some of the best MTL I've seen, even if it is edited. This is so far removed from moonspeak.

Last edited:
Reactions: flynn1986
Feb 23, 2018
Hmm I wasn't getting this. Screenshot and save?

Edit: Yeah just tested it on mine and it didn't happen so maybe something specific with your files. Go ahead and post it when you get the chance.
1687217817731.png

it happens when you have the option of agreeing or declining and running away. agreeing causes this. the normal groping ones work.
this happened before and after i applied mtl patch on main page.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Bug Report: I think there's something wrong with Enicia's exorcism-spells. Basically, I can't seem to find any enemies it's useable on, and all the spirits and ghosts in the game are getting hit just fine with physical attacks, even though the game says that shouldn't work.

Methinks you missed a reference for the behaviour of the "Spirit"-tag in combat. (which is why it shows up in kanji when you play with dicerolls on). Don't know if it's fixable or not.

Loving this translation. Some of the best MTL I've seen, even if it is edited. This is so far removed from moonspeak.
Hmm thought I fixed this but might have broke it again lol. The races are probably not matching somewhere I'll take a look.

View attachment 2709239

it happens when you have the option of agreeing or declining and running away. agreeing causes this. the normal groping ones work.
this happened before and after i applied mtl patch on main page.
Wait so does this break anything. And you said it happens before you applied the patch was that mistype? Either way I'll check it out.

posilepton

Jun 5, 2017
Wide as an ocean but deep as a puddle this one. Many different tags/fetishes but doesn't seem to explore each of them very thoroughly unlike Celesphonia.

Also it seems a lot harder to get into H content and it really does seem like it's less focused on H. So far for me it's far too easy to avoid H content.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon

Fixed in latest on Github try when you get the chance. Also that description was mistranslated. It's supposed to be Ghost and Undead not Spirit. Otherwise exorcising forest spirits wouldnt make much sense lol.

Reactions: RockType and kakekk
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes