LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Honestly I still enjoy Ambrosia the most. Celesphonia was good but I was hoping this would be an improved and expanded version of that. I respect that they decided to make it different than the previous games but it's kinda "meh" for me.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It's been some months since I played, but as I recall, you can get pregnant throughout the game (there's an item you can get to make the conception chance 100%), but giving birth is relegated to post game content, and at that point you basically can go and get knocked up and have the local orphanage take care of your children until you have your own mini army.

Until you hit that point though you have to put the child into... I think it's a magic artificial womb? or abort if it's a demon spawn due to your responsibilities to pay the debt or whatever.

All in all it's very much side content to add to the flavour of everything else in my opinion, and not really the main focus.
So it's just humanoid birth, no tentacles or other similar slimy monsters?

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
thx u so much, i promissed im gonna buy this game when official english version is release, because shimobashira really deserve a good support

Feb 23, 2018
Hmm thought I fixed this but might have broke it again lol. The races are probably not matching somewhere I'll take a look.

Wait so does this break anything. And you said it happens before you applied the patch was that mistype? Either way I'll check it out.
it happened both before and after applying the patch. nothing breaks but im assuming theres suppossed to be a picture there

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
it happened both before and after applying the patch. nothing breaks but im assuming theres suppossed to be a picture there
Oh I confused myself with the word patch. Yeah i'll need to take a look at why thats happening.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The recommend order is complete ass they ask for potato and I give them potato and they're like "nah fam" wtf!

Aldexeer

Oct 4, 2018
It's pathetic, but where the hell you suppose to dance? Got the contract, just can't find the building at all. And it seems I tried everything.

Memer Boi

Oct 20, 2017
Wish a competent RPGM MZ save editor or cheat plugin would pop up soon. Seems nearly impossible to even get anything from Cheat Engine to stick on these games. And it seems MZ are the games of the future for now.

Otherwise this one looks like a lot of fun at least!
The mv cheat plugin works, just create a www folder, then drop the js folder in there, then run the patch. After you run the patch, just pull the js folder back out and you're good to go.

raith

Jul 30, 2017

I didn't know evil spirits were known as goblins

no wonder the holy spells I was using didn't work on them

just now noticed what you needed, here's the save where the evil spirit is classified as a goblin

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

I didn't know evil spirits were known as goblins

no wonder the holy spells I was using didn't work on them

just now noticed what you needed, here's the save where the evil spirit is classified as a goblin
Might need to apply the patch in the OP.

Az's fav

Dec 20, 2018
Anyone know where is the craftman in horseshoe street ? Stuck at craftman's aid quest for a while now. And also where's zimmet trading company ?

Reactions: Null82

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hey guys, i'm stuck at wize quest, i talked to the barmen who told me zato has taken a shortcut, but i can't find that guy (zato), thank you
Go back to the board game map and take the shortcut (right side) and land on the textbox tile.

4.20 star(s) 63 Votes