malice12

Dec 17, 2021
is there actual pregnancy in this game beside the bad end? i equipped accessory to ensure it but still didn't get anything

i don't think there is any scene related to it to after i unlock all gallery

kinda strange if there is none but they still include items related to it
there's actual pregnancy, an actual belly and actual birth

but the chance to get preggo is kinda low even if u spam those ovulation inducing meds+fertility prayer, i didn't even know there's an acce to ensure it.

the belly is just a standing image of enicia having a preggo belly that is shown when u trigger a birth, and u can only access it after main quest clear and doing another smol quest to remodel the orphanage

the kid wud be shown in the newly remodeled orphanage basement after birth and u can view who is their father
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
there's actual pregnancy, an actual belly and actual birth

but the chance to get preggo is kinda low even if u spam those ovulation inducing meds+fertility prayer, i didn't even know there's an acce to ensure it.

the belly is just a standing image of enicia having a preggo belly that is shown when u trigger a birth, and u can only access it after main quest clear and doing another smol quest to remodel the orphanage

the kid wud be shown in the newly remodeled orphanage basement after birth and u can view who is their father
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ah thankyou that make sense, i haven't done anything postgame as i think the only new scene was boron end so i didn't bother

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
so this is for yall that asked for "half finished save" or "almost finished save". i already got every trait in the game with highest slut level and everything. but that's about it. ive done every request i could think of, i can't finish the game without having the "finish every quest with stars". so i got back to the save before i paid the debt. do you guys know what to do next? I swear to god this game needs a walkthrough.

ps: Lots of backup saves in there because the game just likes to crash sometimes on my end

DarkKrusty

Sep 16, 2018
so this is for yall that asked for "half finished save" or "almost finished save". i already got every trait in the game with highest slut level and everything. but that's about it. ive done every request i could think of, i can't finish the game without having the "finish every quest with stars". so i got back to the save before i paid the debt. do you guys know what to do next? I swear to god this game needs a walkthrough.

ps: Lots of backup saves in there because the game just likes to crash sometimes on my end
by quest with stars I think it means when you get a quest and it has a star in it, so go through the explorers guild, help out the old lady from the orphanage and help that royal knight lass until it progress's? this is what I gathered from the fortune teller.

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
I have problem like when getting losing event no h scene came up. For example in dearsia ruin if you lost you dont get any h scene
not all dungeon i think , so far u get sex scene after defeated by goblin(or froslin ) in
1. froslin dweling
2.froslen large village
3. tentacle room in abandoned mine

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
I wanted to talk about this, pure curiosity. When a game got MTL-ed, does it lowers the chance of it getting proper translation? Like, Kagura games picking it up?

J-Mboot

Jul 6, 2022
・Main quest
 1. Debt repayment
 2. Hospital director and mysterious illness (10th day onwards)
  ┗Wise's request (7th day onwards)
 3.Lord quest
  ┣ Artisan's assistance (After achieving lord Rank 2)
  ┣ Evil spirit prevention (Artisan's assistance clear After)
  ┗ Something that summons evil spirits (after clearing the abnormal occurrence of monsters)
 ④ Abnormal occurrence of monsters
  ┣ Special quest: Abandoned Village Epis / Shirahama of Marsta / Great Forest of Asient (After conquering the 5th floor of the ruins)
  ┗ Vox Koyama Road (3 above after clearing one quest)

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
1687538408585.png

can anyone tell me how to get the 2 scenes to the right of this? the one she's stranding in front of is the stuck-in-wall one, their tooltips say in the ruins, for the life of me I can't get the other 2 to trigger, do they have a certain condition or am I just getting absolutely fucked by RNG? I spent about 3 hours on trying to trigger those now. or are those 2 the tickle monster and the tentacle thing?

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019

you probably either have to go into the back of the adventurer's guild to talk to the people in there for quests if you haven't, or you have to go into the lord's manor again to talk to him which you aren't explicitly prompted to do so.

End game is; do all the craftsmen stuff, do all the adventurer's guild stuff, heal granny caretaker, pay debt, resolve post-debt quest, talk to the lord a few times, and eventually the knight will be in the church to go "alright wanna set up the end game?"

I wanted to talk about this, pure curiosity. When a game got MTL-ed, does it lowers the chance of it getting proper translation? Like, Kagura games picking it up?
lmao no. Kagura especially doesn't really care even if it has a proper fan translation, as they're a business and fan translations don't actually sell anything. they're 2/4 on ci-en games including this and this came out in march, where as celesphonia came out back in 2020 on the JP side.

Is there such a thing as a new game plus?
(And if so please explain how to)
in the side room by your bedroom - the one that contains the gallery and the portal to the lewd realm (that you get after getting the key and then talking to people in the adventurer's guild, to nip questions in the bud) - there'll be a labeled post game thingo after you clear the story.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Is the escape dice roll from enemy actually bugged? I can always escape on the second dice roll

Chii

Sep 25, 2017
in the side room by your bedroom - the one that contains the gallery and the portal to the lewd realm (that you get after getting the key and then talking to people in the adventurer's guild, to nip questions in the bud) - there'll be a labeled post game thingo after you clear the story.
Thank you!

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, how to become an exhibitionist? im already at lewd lv2 and 100 shame level... thanks in advance

sil12345

Mar 8, 2020
Dancing Job can be found in Port Town Marusta, in there it's the 2nd area, following the arrows left. In that area there is a pub, talk to the bartender. Eventually you will be scouted to dance in an area in the south east of the town.
How do you unlock Port Town Marusta?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is the escape dice roll from enemy actually bugged? I can always escape on the second dice roll
Doesn't happen for me. Enable Dice Formulas and check the value you get when you escape.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes