Vaasko

Jan 24, 2020
Anyone had problem with low FPS? I played their other games Ambrosia/Celesphonia gameplay was smooth

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Anyone had problem with low FPS? I played their other games Ambrosia/Celesphonia gameplay was smooth
yeah I did. Potato laptop. Disable the sun light and bloom. then it should be fine. If its still lagging for you. Disable all 4

Reactions: Vaasko

Vaasko

Jan 24, 2020
yeah I did. Potato laptop. Disable the sun light and bloom. then it should be fine. If its still lagging for you. Disable all 4
Thanks man, i did it earlier but didnt see difference, but after i walked to different location, game detected options change (i guess) and now is smooth.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Thanks man, i did it earlier but didnt see difference, but after i walked to different location, game detected options change (i guess) and now is smooth.
yeah forgot to mention that. Well, you figured it out on your own so, have fun.

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
Just wanna say this dev is insane.
I actually went back and played Ambrosia and Magical Girl Celesphonia, both are also great games.
And they are already making .
this game..cmiiw rumour said celesphonia will make appearance here

Kaizaki69

Jul 14, 2023
Why some parts can't played? Like when Enicia will be touch in the slums it just say error? It happen all the times even in some events that concludes sex (not all) how to fix this? (Btw playing in joiplay using the compressed version)

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes