NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
Steam release from Kagura when?
I wanna play this, but I really want to do it with the superiour Kagura translation

Mar 21, 2020
i know this going to sound like a strange request but can someone show a picture of their game with the main character knocked up showing a bit of that belly so i know that when i put in the work its worth it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: p23rklo

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
i know this going to sound like a strange request but can someone show a picture of their game with the main character knocked up showing a bit of that belly so i know that when i put in the work its worth it.
Going to want to wait a bit for a full save most likely first.... I just spent like 4 hours, "playing" using some rpgm cheat programs and grinding in the game to unlock the brothel as a virgin(interesting not much there it seems, changes some slight text, i am always curious to see if it is possible or changes anything). Thus as a pregnancy enjoyer as well I made sure she got pregnant, games says she is pregnant, but no visual cue, weird most of these "cheap" rpgm games have the belly swell right after the sex... okay maybe this game has you wait a bit... so I skip a couple weeks just waking and sleeping in bed....nothing. come to fucking find out when you go to the "hospital" actual pregnancy visuals aside from in potential bad ends are locked behind the second play through. On the first playthrough you have to have them pay to magically transport the baby outside you into a "magical womb" some fucking bs right there.

I looked through some of variables that you can see in English, it might be a setting you can switch there, but I have a feeling it is in part of the variables that is in Japanese, or it could be like a 2 part one is the Japanese only ones and the other one is in the English ones. 1 of the variables in the game is like this already I believe; ie what in game is called "Sanctity" you can change the variable all you like, but the game won't recognize the change because you also haven't checked the "achievements" variables/flags, thus the changes you made don't matter.

Welp I might play through more of this idk.

pepechico

Mar 20, 2021
Is there any "good" english guide? I try following the walkthrough here, but I allways end up in a limbo were the ending never triggers

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Can anyone tell me why my Exorcism XP is stuck on 22/25 ? I keep completing L3 exorcism missions but it does not increase.

Update - I did a L1 exorcism and the status updated to add all my missing XP.

subu uwu

Dec 15, 2022
Dancing Job can be found in Port Town Marusta, in there it's the 2nd area, following the arrows left. In that area there is a pub, talk to the bartender. Eventually you will be scouted to dance in an area in the south east of the town.
Can you send a screenshot

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
1/20 drop chance if I remember correctly
doubled if you have civillian skill [spoils fishing]
good luck with grind
or cheat
open Enemies.json and change all instances of ["denominator": XXX] to ["denominator": 1], this will give you 100% drop chance for all monster loot
or just save edit
This almost seems like an xcom type of editing where you can edit almost anything.

But I noticed everything is already set to denominator 1. Hoping I can adjust experience values the same way.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes