Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
Set Windows Scaling to 100% if it isn't already. Fucks with pretty much anything that doesn't use the API to handle High DPI Awareness if it is set to anything else. Compat settings sometimes works around it, but more often than not either makes things worse or doesn't change anything.
Yeah the first one isn't an option. It works, but it isn't an option cuz then looking at everything else in my windows and browser just hurts my eyes with how small everything is. Compat settings don't do anything. Is there any way to just.. force the game to be scaled differently? There has to be, right, this is incredibly stupid. Especially cuz MOST other RPGMV games don't have this issue when I resize them so I don't understand why this one and select others have this ridiculous problem.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah the first one isn't an option. It works, but it isn't an option cuz then looking at everything else in my windows and browser just hurts my eyes with how small everything is. Compat settings don't do anything. Is there any way to just.. force the game to be scaled differently? There has to be, right, this is incredibly stupid. Especially cuz MOST other RPGMV games don't have this issue when I resize them so I don't understand why this one and select others have this ridiculous problem.
Maybe there is an NWjs parameter that can go in the package.json to disable scaling, not sure. Outside of that the only way is really to drop the windows scaling to 100%

Most RPGM games don't use a high resolution internally, hence why they scale/resize fine.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Just found the reason for this: when you look into js/plugins/SH_BenriCommands.js you can see the function definition
JavaScript:
function SH_sexExp(name,num) {//Count the number of partners
  // Unique characters can only be used once. Get them using length and separate them from the unspecified number of characters.
  //console.log(name)
  if(!$gameSwitches.value(9)){//Off during reminiscence
    var array = $gameVariables.value(291) // Assign unique character array
    if(!num)num = 1 //Can be omitted if not many
    if(array == 0 || array == null) array = [] // Make it an array if it is the initial value
    if(name == "unknown" || name == "Unknown Character"){//Add to number of people if the other person is unknown
      $gameVariables._data[292] += num
    } else if(!array.includes(name)) { //If not unknown and the name is not in the array, add it to the array
      array.push(name) // Add name
      $gameVariables._data[291] = array // Update unique character array
      $gameVariables._data[293] = array.length // Assign the number of elements in the array
    };
    $gameVariables._data[153] = $gameVariables.value(292) + $gameVariables.value(293) // total experience
  }

}
which should tell you the non specific partner count should go up by num as long as the name is either "unknown" or "Unknown Character". But when you look at data/CommonEvents.json, this function gets used like
Code:
SH_sexExp("Bar Customer",3)
and such, often with either a specific name or a generic NPC title, so the non specific count never goes up. Here's how I fixed it
JavaScript:
function SH_sexExp(name,num) {//Count the number of partners
  // Unique characters can only be used once. Get them using length and separate them from the unspecified number of characters.
  //console.log(name)
  if(!$gameSwitches.value(9)){//Off during reminiscence
    var array = $gameVariables.value(291) // Assign unique character array
    if(!num)num = 1 //Can be omitted if not many
    if(array == 0 || array == null) array = [] // Make it an array if it is the initial value
    const uniqueNames = ["Nazar", "Guard Byne", "Kindhearted Bowlon", "Jemmi", "Naughty Marcel", "Tailor Paleal", "Auborne", "Warehouseman Carrio", "Director Parm", "Grant", "Patron Mogeurre"];
    if(!uniqueNames.includes(name)){//If the person is unknown, add them to the number of people
      $gameVariables._data[292] += num
    } else if(!array.includes(name)) { //If not unknown and the name is not in the array, add it to the array
      array.push(name) // Add name
      $gameVariables._data[291] = array // Update unique character array
      $gameVariables._data[293] = array.length // Assign the number of elements in the array
    };
    $gameVariables._data[153] = $gameVariables.value(292) + $gameVariables.value(293) // total experience
  }

}
which means the non specific partner count should go up by num as long as the name is none of the unique names listed above.
so what does it do with the unique named characters? just list how many times you has sex with each unique named character in one array for unique characters only, and use each index as a different unique character count for sex? and a separate array for sex with non-unique npcs?

I haven't played this in a while, but I do think code is interesting, so I was curious..

Razzi1245780

Jun 17, 2021
1717315769355.png
how do i clear this? already doing loop around megista but still not found or hear meowing anything, except the place "insigna way" cuz its still locked also how to unlock that "insigna way" thingy

Griff_2024

Apr 13, 2024
Does anyone know how to raise Lust LV, my lewd exp is at 100 and i am not sure what to do?

Edit: Never mind, just had to go to sleep.

VanessaH

Feb 14, 2023
Before anyone says anything, I did search this thread for the answer and I didn't find it. I have unlocked dancing, the brothel/prostitution and had Enishia fuck people already but I haven't unlocked masturbation. What did I miss?

sussy balls

Nov 7, 2021
Before anyone says anything, I did search this thread for the answer and I didn't find it. I have unlocked dancing, the brothel/prostitution and had Enishia fuck people already but I haven't unlocked masturbation. What did I miss?
you need to be aroused when you go to sleep

Reactions: VanessaH
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes