YukiNyaNya

Feb 9, 2023
I tried this out and wtf, dungeon exploration system is so oddly frustrating but so satisfying once you beat it. I’m actually going to go for the non h-route and gonna try to beat the game with the MC’s virginity intact because it’s actually kinda fun. For once, even though the MC is kinda cute, I find that the dungeon exploration is my kind of hook.

Also, note, if anyone trying out this route, ditch the red head knight (but not before taking all of his gear) and create and hire your own female knight.

Hopefully there’s a new game+ after I beat the game so I can go back to the h-routes

Reactions: eugene67

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
GamesPhobic Here is the thing. This game was made at the same time while working on Celesphonia 2, aka Selexnia. This game was basically a side-project to see if they could combine and also add a few newer systems to see if it works.

Selexnia as seen in the teasers, seems to use the same engine, but with more choices and very advanced UI Systems.

Its basically a Combination of Ambrosia, Celesphonia and some addons here and there with the similar codings of Enishia.

So there you have it. Its basically a side project, of course, a remake of Ambrosia in a way, to test out the newer systems... Overall I kinda loved Enishia, Her new Artstyle and Art Direction of mixing softness and hypnosis, really hits the tip of Corruption style games.

With Selexnia coming next year, maybaps, it could be their biggest and most advanced game yet. A future telling for their next installments.
This makes a lot of sense, after following their last few games I was kinda disappointed by Enisha even though it's a superb.

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Question on endings: (since these games, while they got options, they can be pretty dumb depending on what you desire or expect. also have to take into account what the "character" wants despite the fact that their previous feats may say otherwise to a lack of willpower. Which theyve shown they got enough, as theyve overcome many other obstacles.)

My current game last night was about to reach L2: which really brought into question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rotatnemmoc

Feb 3, 2022
how you get Holy Arts skills i'm quite headball. I somehow in the middle of the game yet doesn't have holy arts level up...
There is a book at the left side inside the Library on Insignia Way (far right of town), where you can study to gain Holy Arts exp +3 a day (need 100 EXP for Lv5); it doesn't consume the day's time period, so you kinda are expected to just route to it every day reset for 34 in game days straight...

EDIT: And then to actually level up and learn the skills after you have enough exp, go to the church bedroom upstairs and talk to the "Learn Holy Arts" on the table

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kokkda
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes