l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
My copy is already patched and ready for the degenerate's convenience. Reapplying or updating KG's 18+ patch will only work if you employ a few incantations.
v1.01 is now linked. Just extract its contents into the game's folder.

Last edited:

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
My copy is already patched and ready for the degenerate's convenience. Reapplying or updating KG's 18+ patch will only work if you employ a few incantations.
Yeah but the patches also contain translation fixes and other stuff. The version of your copy is 1.0, when the latest one currently is 1.01.
v1.01 changelog:
- Fixed indents for initial contract terms being hidden behind Enishia's head during the opening prologue scene.
- Fixed indents in various help glossary entries.
- Edited Enishia's profile text in the Contract/Experiences menu.
- Adjusted Enemy Encyclopedia text.
- Adjusted Growth/Stat Increase menu help text for Dexterity and Luck.
- Adjusted Contract/Experiences History date format (non-retroactive, fixed to saves).
- Adjusted Main Menu text positions for rank names and EXP.
- Harmonized references to Divine Arts as Holy Arts.
- Translated Developer Credits.

Reactions: l_syaw

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
v1.01 is now linked. Just extract its contents into the game's folder.
Thank you.

Reactions: l_syaw

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
the art looks awful and cheap. Is there a reason this game has 51 positive reviews
There is a lot of scenes and kinks. Their previous games (Ambrosia/Magical Girl Celesphonia) are good but the art isn't the main focus. But more on the corruption and kinks including mind control/hypnosis and other stuff.

VuckoKucko

Apr 30, 2020
the art looks awful and cheap. Is there a reason this game has 51 positive reviews
I like it as you can see the dev improve with each one of his new releases with both art and game mechanics and for the fact that even 10-15 hours in you can find new stuff to jack off to. There is passion behind his work

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
I like it as you can see the dev improve with each one of his new releases with both art and game mechanics and for the fact that even 10-15 hours in you can find new stuff to jack off to. There is passion behind his work
Yeah, The art and amount of it and kinks included increase each release which is why I look forward to more. Very much like Acerola's games. The first ones are pretty basic. But their newer games have much better art and more scenes.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes