Oct 9, 2021
I'm a bit confused. So there is Steam upload which has english manual translation but the version is 1.01. The Initial release is 1.10. This would mean that the Steam upload is less updated than the initial one right? So the initial one is better, no?

Sergey Taboritsky

Jun 23, 2022
Vagina line, more transparent mark....that's the only observation I see
I believe the mark isn't any more transparent, as the files in that decensor patch don't affect the mark. The picture without a visible vagina seems to be taken from later in the game (lewd path) which is why it looks more visible.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I'm a bit confused. So there is Steam upload which has english manual translation but the version is 1.01. The Initial release is 1.10. This would mean that the Steam upload is less updated than the initial one right? So the initial one is better, no?
Kagura has their own versioning (because of all the bugs from their TL). Figuring out which version that TL is based on...might get abit more difficult.

Oct 9, 2021
I believe the mark isn't any more transparent, as the files in that decensor patch don't affect the mark. The picture without a visible vagina seems to be taken from later in the game (lewd path) which is why it looks more visible.
Well... it is the only thing that can be seen in the comparison. Even the window is showing different part so can't compare that :unsure:

Kagura has their own versioning (because of all the bugs from their TL). Figuring out which version that TL is based on...might get abit more difficult.
oof, go figure huh, alright then.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
i have use you Patch and it work not XD
1715520967129.png
1715521001953.png

1715521159655.png

+ gave updaet to 1.02
and no, I first patched it and put it in a file that seems to contain the bottle pictures because the censored ones are in there XD

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: _Sad_Man_

furtherB

Mar 19, 2024
For the quest "Director and the Mysterious Illness", where is the disciple of a sorcerer? Says they're on Horseshoe Street but I've chatted to every NPC there and most in other areas of the town too.

Is it unlocked later? There's a locked door in the top left of horseshoe street, I assume it might be something to do with that
i think you mean 'The Head Doctor and the Mysterious İllness' quest, you can check it from here

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes