Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Are you sure about that one? I pretty much copied all the save files from original/MTL version I had and it was working for me. Didn't really have any crash so far.
That is why I said 'usually', at least from my experience with MTL and KG releases. But it might work.

Reactions: Lykiahuu

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
I just paid off the debt and was told that Arin was missing. I don't see a quest in the log for this quest. I've been all over and can't find them. Where can I find Arin?

TruenoYueno

May 28, 2021
I just paid off the debt and was told that Arin was missing. I don't see a quest in the log for this quest. I've been all over and can't find them. Where can I find Arin?
You need to ask ppl around and eventually you will need to go to market (ask the old man on bottom left until "?" mark appear) eventually you will need to go to shade street bottom and talk with man at bottom right.

Sebaselfresas

Jun 25, 2022
What is the best way to play this right now? Through the Steam version? or the DLSite version? what's the real difference?

Nedara

Oct 1, 2017
I have lvl 5 in waitress, but I didn't find anyone able to teach waitress skills. Since there is a lot hinted about it (bar fights, drinking with custumers), I guess I just missed the NPC. Does someone knows who is teaching these skills?

4.20 star(s) 63 Votes