ichigo4

Jun 19, 2021
When I try the tavern quest and do the "Recommend Menu" choice no matter what I select (e.g.: fresh fish? -> Fish Salad, but tried the grilled fish and couple of other too later on) I always get "Hmm... this isn't it" response. Is there need to have some higher stats/LVL etc., or is it just broken?
did you apply the fix in the first page

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zuruumi
Mar 21, 2020
does anyone have a full save where they beaten the game and have all the outfits and did all the quests so we can just get our character knock up like i like this game but im just lazy and love pregnant woman

Flaiv

Dec 8, 2022
Sorry for not reading through 46 pages of comments, but is there a proper translation on the works and that's going to be released for this game anytime soon?

Kappa_

Jan 30, 2022
Story complete save, I think there's some costumes I still don't have that are somewhere in the game, but it's mostly a complete save, if you want to unlock gallery just go buy the gallery unlocking item at the park

sybran

Jan 27, 2019
Story complete save, I think there's some costumes I still don't have that are somewhere in the game, but it's mostly a complete save, if you want to unlock gallery just go buy the gallery unlocking item at the park
Where is this park you're talking about?
I can't seem to find it to unlock the rest of the gallery.

4.20 star(s) 63 Votes