VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Enslaver - Dark Path [v1.0.0] [MiloHaze FetishFactory]

1. 5.00 star(s)

nosiro

If you want to play the rapist, this is the game for you. The game is very dark, so be prepared. You force every girl in the school and they do nothing apart from screaming.

The renderers are some times bad and some girls look horrible, but overall its fine.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

MaxTheDark

I can't say that this is a good game as it has a lot and lot of problems. The one good thing about it is, the scenes look rather good.

Problems:
    1. The graphics are rather good, but the character faces are horrible. Some look downright monstrous. It seems like the creator doesn't know much about what humans look like, or how joints bend at times. On top of that most girls have massive tits, which not unusual, but they, too, look unnatural and weird.
    2. While I do enjoy simulated non-con, the way this game portrays it is downright pathetic. The main character does things to girls (including forcing a girl to wank him in the middle of a classroom with nobody noticing) and the girls always - ALWAYS - go 'noooo'. Just that. No matter what he does, the only reaction is 'noooo' or 'no no no' or 'n-noo'. Absolute lack of insight and creativity.
    3. Speaking of lack of insight, it is clear the creator has never had sex and is most likely a teenager himself. Who speaks poor english.
    4. The sex scenes are absolute chore. As much as I hate having to click through long dialogues and expositions (which this game is actually not too bad about), the scenes are 2-3 pictuers alternating 20-30 times, which you can click through. Worst is, most of the time you cllick through them, which takes ages, finally a piece of dialog appears... and it's mostly some onomatopeia like 'Uhhhh' after which the process begins AGAIN. And that usually happens multiple times.
    5. On the subject of dialogue, as mentioned above most characters only say various forms of 'no', and make sounds that don't seem like anything humans ever do, at least the way it's written.

Overall, somewhat interesting, but it's clear the creator is more interesting in portrayal of sexual violence than writing actual story.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2871870

3.5stars
    It delivers what it promises - fucked up fantasies. The scenarios are hot and well written. The MC is an unapologetic asshole and I love it. I dont know any other game that is THIS dark. The renders could be better. But the sex scenes drag out so long (the part of repetition between 2 different pose) - repeating the same 2 renders again and again multiple times - I think 4-5 times repettion is enough, in those sections I have to click endlessly to go to the next pose. Other than that - i don't really have any complaints. Kudos to the dev for creating such an unique game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

player 53

I really enjoy the story as it doesn't insist that the main character is a nice guy. Personally I prefer the stories that don't insist that somehow the story has to be nice to be enjoyed. Not for the faint of heart but on the other hand if you enjoy a story where A nobody is pretending this is all right, and B it's just no hold's bard dark it's really good at what it does.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Slayerz

v0.1.7
    Holy snap that was really good! 10/10 my type of fetish.

There's just so much going on that is nailing it. The visuals are spot-on: the discussed expressions, the screams, the makeup spilling, the cries and the confusion in every girl's face are perfect.

Storywise, I really love that there is no sentimental build-up. You want to rape her, you can. It's also nice that previous decisions impact your future story with each girls. The fact that you can push the limit of evilness to each option is insane and I love it.

This game fulfilled my wish when I used to be at school and imagine scenarios with some hot naive chicks. In real life there is no going back, but in this game, you are free to go all out.

It's really interesting how after a day of molesting you see the actual relationship with his aunt and mom and that's when you realize why he's like this. Really curious to learn to back story behind it.

Can't wait for future updates!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

sexylenadima

The best game with interesting Story. This is my first rating of a game, but for this game I must give super rating. Many hardcore actions. Nice grafic, long story, i missed the music and voices, for the realistic game procedure. I hope this game will be develeped further.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Gargoy1e

At a point during playing this I thought to myself...
    "WTF am I playing?" and "Why am I here?"
    This aint a bad thing though because it's kinda entertaining.
    Then again I was stoned. Anyway, 3 stars for originality & the entertainment. (y)
  8. 1.00 star(s)

lewdman89

Review for 0.1.6
    played for about an hour.

A sad excuse for an edgy r-rated high school drama. Before I elaborate, let me assure you I don't say this out of disgust for the subject of the game or its hardcore elements. In fact I wanted to check it out due to its tags and promised fetishes. So I'm not offended or shocked, but utterly disappointed and turned off by how bad this game actually is.

If the horribly mangled body proportions and comically bad facial expressions don't turn you off immediately, the uninspired, half-assed dialog will. I get that the protagonist is supposed to be sleazy but the way he interacts with everyone from the get-go you aren't left with any real options but watch him go about being an angsty teenager's cringeworthy fantasy of an unintelligent, tactless, horny bully with a "dark past". Give me a break.

The renders are mediocre at best. The pace is unbelievably tiresome with the game requiring an absurd amount of clicks to get from scene to scene, so much so that your best bet is Ctrl skipping until you interact with something again.

The actual adult content, non-con or otherwise, isn't any good either. The MC's approach to almost every girl is perving up to her and then "demanding" she strips or allow him to grope her. There's nothing gratifying about it, no build-up and the payoff is always disappointing. There is also no way to be less of a cunt to a girl if you wish so, your choices always end in pretty much
    "let me do x to you"
    "no"
    "I will do x to you"

I can't find any redeeming qualities to this VN whatsoever. If you like the character design, want to see some bland non-con stuff and have nothing else to do, check this game out. Otherwise, don't bother.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

hubba69

Everything in life is a matter of taste. I rate VNs based on how well they entertain me. That's why I give it 5 stars. I have vanilla sex in real life. I welcome more extreme content in these games. Important: To understand what happens you should have played the previous parts.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

MrViceroy

This is one of my favorites. I love the dark take of the MC being a dick to everyone and getting away with it. It can be a little difficult to know if you are making progress on particular paths since you can push the girls too hard and end scenes prematurely. Despite the renders looking odd at times, I appreciate the consistent art style. The scenes with the teachers in the latest v0.1.6 update are pretty hot imho.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Darklord1234

MC looks like a human turd. Couldn't even make it more than like an hour in.So much clicking.So little payoff.Between the ugly renders and the ridiculous clicking thru boring text I regret having wasted my daily Mega allotment on whatever this is. Seriously, idk maybe it gets better? I just couldn't be bothered to find out after that intro.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Fear_Aspect

Quite niche and cool concept, lacking in content but amazing potential and definitely deserves more recognition. I also wish some paths actually lead to different scenes as currently it feels like the mist a choice does is choose which scene you see for that specific choice, amd doesnt affect other decisions down the road.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

Game is decent but lacks a lot of content. Story is a bit all over the place and lacks a flow to it. Fight scene with brat was unwinnable, no matter how many times you successfully hit him he will win after 3 hits on you. Un - namable character. Ok but personalized is better. Needs to be improved a lot. Good idea but poor execution.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Maestro91

I want to mention an unsung Hero here on f95zone. The [Ignore thread] button...
    Because sometimes when totally forgettable games get an update and they look just that interesting enough to check out, and then you're reminded what a drag they are you immediatly close the page and the cycle repeats itself a month+ later.
    Well, never again.

v0.1.3
    The only selling point for people interested in this are the tags, and it stops there.
    Writing is not that good
    Story is uninteresting at best
    Characters are bleak adaptations of other games' parodies
    Imagery feels unpolished and looks quite frankly not appealing at all.
    Going from scene to scene I feel they are very disconnected and makes ithard to follow or rather care what is going on.

I belive that with better renders and a more polished cast of characters the game would be instantly better since it's obvious imo that writing and story comes last here.

Hope for the best, but I won't be here to see it.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

5needles5

No more goodie two shoes, very unique, lot of violence and basiclly rape, pressure, blackmail. Renders are great though faces often look quite goofy. Never played anything like this game ever before...
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Thévenin

Fantastic game, light but concise story but above all rich in content for lovers of the genre well thought out and animated. I sincerely hope that he continues as much as possible following this style and why not, with even more stuff . :love:
  17. 2.00 star(s)

peter12378

Another one of these games I'd like to like. I actually keep coming back for each update, but I am not sure if I'll continue.

* Renders are really bad. As soon as it comes to action, it looks horrible. But actually, I could accept that.
    * Gameplay is bad. I do not want to keep clicking over some scene that is just repeating 2 different images for X times. Add a skip button. And let rollback function rolback to the latest text, not scene.
    * Overall story looks interesting to me. There is a mystery to unravel. But the actual writing and direction is mediocre at best.

So, my suggestions are:
    * Get the rendered images to some acceptable state. Does not have to be super good, just acceptable.
    * Fix the gameplay. I do not want to click 100x to get past an visually horrible scene, just clicking 1 time to much missing text. Rolling back will let me click 100x more. WTF?
    * Story is nice, flesh it out a bit and do not rush.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Lol00000

He is back! The little midget rapist 2: eletric bogaloo, i find this very good to have a gamr that you can play as the bad guy without getting game over or the rape fetishism can be the action of the MC instead the MC being victim of it.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

jannoslynt

I must say this dev has been improving the quality of his work step by step and little by little, a he is getting better and better with the pass of the time and with each release which is a very nice thing to see.

As far as how this game is going, writing could be improved but it is better than previous games. Visuals are very good and girls and scenes are hot. I love to see hot scenes with girls with different shapes and age.

The way this saga tells its story and the theme could not be your thing but if you love to be dominant, and slave them all go ahead an try it because its a fun and hot game.

I can see a lot of hard work and desire to improve in this game so keep the hard work and thanks for this bold and fun saga!
  20. 4.00 star(s)

libertypics

Update: I hate to drop this a star, the content is superb and so far from vanilla, but the expectation now is you have to play the game multiple times to see everything and you can make incorrect choices that cause you to miss content. Honestly, the game and it's narrative just don't have the replay value to deal with that. It would be far better as a more linear VN or at least one where you couldn't, given how lacking in game guidance is, force yourself to miss content requiring a replay. Both versions of the game (high and low qual) are also surprisingly large for the quality of the renders but I can overlook that given the fetishes are great.
    That said, it's still a solid game and I recommend trying it if you haven't. It certainly is still willing to go places other games don't. The gallery was a good addition to the game to so at least you have some clue that you missed something, even if the process to go find it can still be more tedious than I'd care for in an indie dev adult game. At the end of a playing it, you are definitely left with the results of a dev that had the guts to tell the kind of story adult games can do and adult movies couldn't and that's still worth 4 stars easy.

Original: Insanely good game that doesn't BS about it's material and is improved from devs prequel. Can't wait to see the big boob teens knockers swaying when tapping that doggy (and the cum goes in the pussy on that one).