VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Enslaver - Dark Path [v1.0.0] [MiloHaze FetishFactory]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kronos82

way better than the first game. runs smoother, story logic is there. models are not my cup of tea (expect the secretary) but looking way better.
    thanks, for the game and theese kinks. Looking forward for more content. for Vision 0.9 you have alot of lewd scenes
  2. 3.00 star(s)

LouWill

I love games that push the envelope and this one definitely does that. Its problems are in execution i.e. the posing, the animations, lighting, models. The school girls and teachers are quite attractive but the mom and Aunt need an update.

And dev, please give us the option to choose whether or not you want to hit the women (especially the mom) because those scenes can be jarring. Groping and violence are two different things. There are levels to being an asshole, and I want to be able to choose how big of an asshole I can be.

The dev has indicated that he's still learning but part of me can't help but wish that he'd team up with others because this game, and even its prequel, has a lot of unrealized potential. IMO, if he just wrote the story and let someone else handle the renders, then let someone proof-read and edit the script for the English audience, now you have something special. But even if all that doesn't happen, I'll continue downloading future updates for the premise alone.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

SemiAdroit1

I can't take a game seriously when some of the women have melons bigger than their heads. Also, check out the spanking scene... that girl has more leg hair than Teen Wolf. Distorted facial expressions, forced drama, predictable story line.. no thanks.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Suputamadre

Another workart of Milohaze about hardcore and strong fetishes we are talking about. I do like so much how everything is so extreme, even in the characters body, so unreal, but so good. I hope this saga continues and maybe another new, with a female main character, and masochist or dominant behaviour... Who knows?...