OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Enthralled_PromoF95Pic_OhWee.jpg
EnthralledBannerPt1-4.jpg

Overview:
This is an 'unauthorized' Crossover Fanfic Comic, which draws it's inspiration from four games featured here on F-95 (Teacher's Pets, DMD, Katie's Corruption, Dreams of Desire).
Be warned: this story has STRONG incest themes, along with exhibitionism, groupsex, and bestiality/monster sex. It's mainly just an excuse to portray lots of sex, revolving around the four main characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kudos to F95Zone member Sasquatch45 for sharing his version of Alice, and to f95zoneuser463 for sharing his version of D (which I made a few additional tweaks to).
Thanks guys!

This story is being released exclusively on F-95Zone, for free!!! Yarr!!!​
Translation: I'm not making or seeking any money whatsoever from this. I just did this for fun.

Updated: 2022-08-28
Artist: OhWee F95zone
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Pages: 349
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Part 1: - -
Part 2: - -
Part 3: - -
Part 4: - -

00_Enthralled_OhWee_Cover.jpg 02_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg 08_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg 09_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg 10_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg 18_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg 19_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg 20_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg 22_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg 27_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg 38_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg 39_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg 46_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg 56_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg 36_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg 01_Enthralled_OhWee.jpg 157649_EnthralledBanner3_OhWee.jpg EnthralledBannerPt1-2&3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
tempted to insert -is this a cross over episode? meme here, but I ill hold back.

Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Am I the only one that's disappointed that the octopenis isn't included in the story...? :)
No worries, Squeenie features prominently in Part 2 of the story. 'The night when it happened' may or may not have something to do with that...

Yeah, for Part 1 it's a bit of a tease, but, at least in my story, the PenTentacles and Squienises are related. They are benevolent creatures in my story though, which is a bit of a twist from how they are usually portrayed.

It'll be a few weeks before Part 2 will be ready for release, so it's a bit of a cliffhanger in the meantime! These renders take me a while to do.

requiem31

Sep 7, 2016
And now I really want some 4th wall shattering comics/games featuring past characters from now abandoned games struggling to make ends meet now that their revenue avenues have dried out and they will have to make (bad) decisions to put bread on the table.

Reactions: abbott

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
Excellente!!

N bcoz this be a fan made comic .. me two cents: most families tend to go camping or on a picnic. Lots more space to be naughty and easy to go wee wee (maybe for ep2?)

Overall enjoyed Ep 1. All the best and keep up the excellent work!!

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
which story/game is meg from? someone refresh my memory please.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
From . She was a bit on the curvier side back then.
Thanks, I thought about it but I wasn't too sure.

its sad that Teachers Pet was abandoned, I really liked her there.

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
So.
Pros:
-all that crossover idea is hot by itself and all around great imho
-models are good quality (is it just me or Dee looks in a way better than in a original game?)
-this course you took on a hardcore fetishes is niiiiiiiice
Cons:
-Monsters ARE NOT bestiality. stop use this tag on a fuckin werewolfs or minotaurs or other shit
-I think crossover idea will work waaaay better if you utilize it in a more reality grounded manner. This characters - are not so much about 3D models used for them, but more about stories in which they participate. Original games (all 4 of them) is all about everyday life and belivability more or less. It will be good imho if you transfer them into your crossover without drastic "universe'' change, and treat your comic series like a spin-off of some sort. Now that would be hot.

Summary: please proceed with this. Some real bestiality would be great, though))

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 146235
Overview
:
This is an 'unauthorized' Crossover Fanfic Comic, which draws it's inspiration from four games featured here on F-95 (Teacher's Pets, DMD, Katie's Corruption, Dreams of Desire).
Be warned: this story has STRONG incest themes, along with exhibitionism, groupsex, and bestiality/monster sex. It's mainly just an excuse to portray lots of sex, revolving around the four main characters.
Kudos to F95Zone member Sasquatch45 for sharing his version of Alice, and to f95zoneuser463 for sharing his version of D (which I made a few additional tweaks to).
Thanks guys!​

This story is being released exclusively on F-95Zone, for free!!! Yarr!!!
Translation: I'm not making or seeking any money whatsoever from this. I just did this for fun.

Updated: 9/4/2018
Developer/Publisher: OhWee
Censorship: NONE!!!
Language: English
Resolution: 1920x1080
Pages: 58 (57 plus cover)
Genre: Exhibitionism, Group Sex, Bestialty/Monster Sex, Incest

Installation:
No additional instructions

Change-log:
Initial Release, Part 1
Part 2 to be released when completed at a future date.

i spy sasha (daughter from dating my daughter and the barsita also tracy from dreams of desire

U

User_819112

Excellent work OhWee! I loved it. Waiting for the next part.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes