• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics CG Enthralled: My Squienis Story [Part 1-4] [OhWee]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick update guys!

I'm still taking a bit of a break from things, and have been playing a couple of other games to relax a bit in the meantime.

MegSad.jpg

I'm currently at a very delicate part of the story in Enthralled. I know what I'd like to see happen next involving Meg, but the dialogue isn't coming naturally to me. So I'm currently pondering how exactly to script the next few frames, in such a way that I'm happy with. I don't want to rush things, and I need Meg to get to 'a certain place emotionally', so the scripting here is rather important. It's coming to me slowly, and I want it to feel 'right', at least from my perspective as a writer.

So apologies for the continued delay. Once I get past this part of the story, the rest is fairly straightforward, and I appreciate your continued patience while I work this out.
;)

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Mate - I don't care how long you take to do what you want to do... I'll still be following your thread - no matter what!!
(well.... except if you say you are finished of course... LMAO!!!)

Reactions: OhWee

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...and why not to include the girls from "Dual Family", being their assets well known? :)
Awesome job, by the way...

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Any ETA for part 2 ?
Someday. I've been slacking off and playing other games, doing real life stuff, etc. but I'm slowly plugging away at things. Part 2 won't be nearly as long as the first part (this may have 4-6 or more parts before I'm done), so once I can focus on it, it shouldn't take long. Should be in the next few weeks though.

But the other games I'm playing at the moment have most of my attention... (revisiting some old school 'regular' computer RPGs). Lame excuse I know, but at least I'm honest about it!

Reactions: Monsieur X

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
Someday. I've been slacking off and playing other games, doing real life stuff, etc. but I'm slowly plugging away at things. Part 2 won't be nearly as long as the first part (this may have 4-6 or more parts before I'm done), so once I can focus on it, it shouldn't take long. Should be in the next few weeks though.

But the other games I'm playing at the moment have most of my attention... (revisiting some old school 'regular' computer RPGs). Lame excuse I know, but at least I'm honest about it!
Man that stinks. Guess I’ll check back during the holidays. Thanks for the heads up though

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

Thanks for the info.
Slacking and gaming I understand, no trouble :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes