• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics CG Enthralled: My Squienis Story [Part 1-4] [OhWee]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
WTH is Nicole from in this game.

and minotaur or werewolf are and is Beastiality even iff they are half human its still beastiality.

and the small blondie whit big tits is not loli but Chibi

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
WTH is Nicole from in this game.

and minotaur or werewolf are and is Beastiality even iff they are half human its still beastiality.

and the small blondie whit big tits is not loli but Chibi

While Nicole does have the same hairstyle as Kate, yeah they are entirely different characters from different games. They do look similar though.

As for the bestiality debate, here's Mirriam Webster's definition:
1 : sexual relations between a human being and a lower animal
As PenTentacles are generally considered as lower animals, yeah the definition applies, even if they are also 'monsters'. Also, not sure how the credit card companies feel about human on minotaur sex...

Roth isn't a lower animal though - he's a successful businessman, well businesstaur, after all!.

Please note the bestiality/monster sex tag though. I knew that some people consider monster sex as bestiality while others do not, so I was covering the bases as it were.

Most of the 'bestiality' stuff will be in part 2. I'm just forewarning people now that it's coming. And for those that like that sort of thing, be patient...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, I spotted a minor typo on page 53. It's not a biggie (should say 'what was coming' instead of 'at was coming'), but if you want the corrected panel, it's attached.

Khizad

Jun 11, 2018
[QUOTE="Part 2 to be released when completed at a future date.[/QUOTE]
:kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::kissingheart::biggrin:
pleeaassee keep going with 4some and stockings

Reactions: JJsworld and OhWee

Vld666

May 28, 2017
Nice! Very nice! I hope we get more Elena and Jennifer too. And might i suggest Alice from Slonique's "Abyss", or Chloe, Pizza-girl, and her Overwatch-playing friend from "Chloe18"?

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Nice! Very nice! I hope we get more Elena and Jennifer too. And might i suggest Alice from Slonique's "Abyss", or Chloe, Pizza-girl, and her Overwatch-playing friend from "Chloe18"?
I'm not acquainted with Alice from "Abyss". As for Chloe, Pizza-girl, etc. as far as I know there aren't art assets threads for those (so no lookalike models being shared), and recreating other people's characters takes time. Plus, the four main characters I chose are all in incestuous relationships (admittedly Meghan wasn't in one before, but she is now), which is a main theme of the story.

My one 'sore' point with Chloe 18 was that Dad didn't come by to visit Chloe after she moved out on her own, or maybe accidentally showed up at the lingerie shop/glory hole when Chloe was working, so she could have ended up up giving her Dad the gloryhole treatment knowingly or unknowingly... Other people may not have wanted that though, but the opportunity was there. As for her friend, yeah there WAS some incest going on, but again AFAIK no lookalike model has been shared here as of yet. I did very much enjoy that game though! Vacation hasn't grabbed me though...

Elena, Jennifer, Alice, and maybe eventually Mrs. Turner are all along for the ride as it were, so expect more with them. I'm not 100% happy with the Elena and Jennifer lookalikes I'm currently using, so I may take one more stab at them (or use someone else's if better versions become available) before I jump into part 2.

I AM happy with the Alice and Mrs. Turner models that were shared in the DoD art assets thread, so no worries there.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Oh joy, I've been SVS'ed! (2411 downloads so far on svscomics). Looks like they snagged a copy pretty quickly (within around 24 hours). Also, SXSHentai grabbed a copy on the 6th...

Can't say I'm surprised (pretty much expected it). I just hope that no one is paying to download it. I'm offering it here for free after all, plus the downloads here are usually MUCH quicker (Mega, etc.).

At least they left the f95zone exclusive thing in the promo image. Maybe that'll drive more traffic here. Not that this site needs more traffic - it has an insane number of members already!

Also, thanks again to Muttdoggy for providing the other download links!
;)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
*attempts to throw money at the screen*
I appreciate the sentiment!
;)

I am considering eventually setting up a 'buy me a coffee' or something, to help support my Daz habit and future story endeavors (read: Consent), but since I'm playing fast and loose with the backgrounds from four other stories here, this particular project needs to remain 'free', so that it's clear that I'm not making any money off of this.

I woudn't feel right making money off of this, due to the 'crossover' nature of this story. I'm mainly doing this for fun, and because people want to see D and Meghan getting banged, including myself...

We've seen Tracy and Katie getting banged already, but I like those gals, and they fit my 'all star lineup' crossover concept, and their models were readily available already (After all, they are mostly unmodified Summer and Akasha models).

I'm sure there are other worthy candidates, but these are particular faves of mine, hence why I picked them.

(snip)
is it just me or does Dee look in a way better than in the original game?
You can thank @f95zoneuser463 for D, as well as others that have previously shared D models. I did make a couple of additional minor tweaks to her abs, waist and ass, which among other things seems to have made her look a bit more mature, but his take on D's face really makes her feel like a young adult rather than a young teenager IMHO.

Aug 7, 2017
We get our fix, so with the others be damned :p

But nah, I appreciate it's a bit of a tightrope, so if you can eventually do the bmac thing, it'd probably be good :)

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Great stuff! However I would have liked more renders on each scene, e.g. close-ups on the group sex scenes, penetration renders in the minotaur scene etc.

Even tho' I don't see too kindly on incest I just made my own "no incest mod" and ignored they would be related as the renders and girls were too hot in your comic.

How you made this by using characters from other games/comics confuses me, are there models free to download off the interwebs?

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
That was great. I'd like to see a "Prequel" showing development of each girl's story and relationships with their dads and brothers.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
That was great. I'd like to see a "Prequel" showing development of each girl's story and relationships with their dads and brothers.
Well, for two of the 'inspired by' characters, you can simply check out their associated games (Dreams of Desire, Katie's Corruption) for the characters I'm parodying. The only significant story change (r.e. KC) is that Kat(i)e kicks Brian and Bossman to the curb, and that she and her Dad (who's been banging her for a bit now) then find their own new place...

The third game (Dating My Daughter), well no vaginal there yet with D(ee), but she's done a lot of other stuff with her dad so far. That game is in 'slow burn mode'. I leapfrogged past a few upcoming things in that story for D(ee). I've alluded to the 'harem' arrangement, and may or may not fill in a few blanks about that in a future installment.

As for Meg(han), well you can check out Teacher's Pets, but that story was abandoned mid-stream. I took Meg in a completely different direction though - the incest thing with her is new, and as you've seen in the last few panels, she's in the middle of explaining her (added) backstory. I'm working on the next series of panels for that now, but I'm slooooww, plus I've been taking a bit of a break over the last week.

@t727

The main character models that I've used have been detailed in the associated art assets threads (elsewhere in the F95Zone forum) for the four games I mention in the OP. I even credited two fellow fan artists specificially. The other 'supporting cast' characters are a combination of 'stock' models (Daz3D, Renderosity) and some that I've done some additional tweaking to (that I won't be sharing). Nobody cares about the guy models anyways...

There's a bunch more sexy fun time renders planned for the rest of the story. I've teased a few of these already in various threads.

The renders inside the club itself (which features prominently in part 1) each took a long time to bake, even with using a handful of rendering shortcuts. This is why I didn't do more renders there.

Please keep in mind that I'm doing this particular story for free, so I don't want to get too bogged down with extra renders for this story. I do want to wrap up this story fairly quickly, so that I can focus on my other projects. Hopefully I strike an acceptable balance for people here. There's that whole bestiality thing that I've already teased, that I need to deliver on in future updates.

Everyone:
So, I'm thinking I'm going to release the rest of the story in multiple smaller parts, so that people aren't waiting a long time for the rest of the story. Each part will focus on one particular story element .

As an example: Meg and Dad have found a campground to rest at for the night in the next installment. So the next installment will focus on what happens that night. The end of said installment will of course have a suitable teaser for the next part.

Thanks for all of the support and encouragement y'all!
:cool:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hole-lee-fuck... this is truly awesome OhWee!!! Let em know when it's 'coffee time' mate! LOL!!!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes